Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
admit adopted appeared argument authority believe bill bishops body brought called cause church circumstances civil claims committee consequence consideration considered constitution continued course danger distress duty Earl effect election England established exclusion existed expressed fact feel felt foreign give given granted ground hope House important increase individual interests Ireland John king land late learned lord letter look lordships manufacture matter means measure ment mind nature necessary never noble and learned noble duke noble lord oath object observations occasion opinion opposed parliament passed period persons petition political possessed prelate present principle produce proposed Protestant prove question reason reference religion respect Roman Catholics Scotland silk sure taken thing thought tion trade Union vote whole wished
709. oldal - Christ, at or after the consecration thereof, by any person whatsoever ; and that the invocation or adoration of the Virgin Mary, or any other saint, and the sacrifice of the Mass, as they are now used in the Church of Rome, are superstitious and idolatrous.
173. oldal - THE Queen's Majesty hath the chief power in this realm of England, and other her Dominions, unto whom the chief Government of all Estates of this Realm, whether they be Ecclesiastical or Civil, in all causes doth appertain, and is not, nor ought to be, subject to any foreign Jurisdiction.
535. oldal - I do hereby disclaim, disavow, and solemnly abjure any intention to subvert the present church establishment, as settled by law within this realm...
517. oldal - I do declare, That I do not believe that the Pope of Rome, or any other Foreign Prince, Prelate, Person, State, or Potentate, hath or ought to have any Temporal or Civil Jurisdiction, Power, Superiority, or Pre-eminence, directly or indirectly, within this Realm...
385. oldal - Protestant kingdom to be governed by a popish prince, or by any king or queen marrying a papist, the said Lords Spiritual and Temporal, and Commons, do further pray that it may be enacted, that all and every person and persons that is, are or shall be reconciled to or shall hold communion with the See or Church of Rome, or shall profess the popish religion, or shall marry...
707. oldal - January, in this year one thousand six hundred eighty and eight, in order to such an establishment, as that their religion, laws, and liberties might not again be in danger of being subverted ; upon which letters, elections have been accordingly made. And thereupon the said lords spiritual and temporal, and commons, pursuant to their respective letters and elections, being now assembled in a full and free...
705. oldal - And whereas the laws of England are the birthright of the people thereof, and all the kings and queens who shall ascend the throne of this realm ought to administer the government of the same according to the said laws, and all their officers and ministers ought to serve them respectively according to the same...
385. oldal - Year of the Reign of King Charles the Second, entitled, An Act for preventing dangers which may happen from Popish Recusants...
159. oldal - You will consider whether the removal of those disabilities can be effected consistently with the full and permanent security of our establishments in Church and State, with the maintenance of the reformed Religion established by law, and of the rights and privileges of the Bishops and of the Clergy of this Realm, and .of the Churches committed to their charge.