Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Abraham action acts Adam ages angel appeared authority believe blessed bring brought called cause character Christ Christian command continued Covenant created creation death Deity divine earth Egypt equally evidence evil existence expression fact faith Father feel figure follow force former give given God's greater ground hand hath Heaven holy human idea imagine instance interpretation Israel JEHOVAH Jesus Jews Joseph judge judgment king knowledge land language light living Lord Love manner means mind mode Moses nature object once opinion passage passed perfect period person possess present principle promise prophet qualities question reason received regard revelation Scripture seems seen sense single soul spirit stand strength supposed thee things thou thought tion true truth unto vision voice waters whole wilderness
217. oldal - The sons also- of them that afflicted thee shall come bending unto thee ; and all they that despised thee shall bow themselves down at the soles of thy feet ; and they shall call thee, The city of the Lord, The Zion of the Holy One of Israel.
457. oldal - Sir, we remember that that deceiver said, while he was yet alive, After three days I will rise again. Command therefore that the sepulchre be made sure until the third day, lest his disciples come by night, and steal him away, and say unto the people, He is risen from the dead : so the last error shall be worse than the first.
169. oldal - And it came to pass on the third day in the morning, that there were thunders and lightnings, and a thick cloud upon the mount, and the voice of the trumpet exceeding loud; so that all the people that was in the camp trembled.
146. oldal - And God heard the voice of the lad ; and the angel of God called to Hagar out of heaven, and said unto her, What aileth thee, Hagar ? fear not ; for God hath heard the voice of the lad where he is. Arise, lift up the lad, and hold him in thine hand ; for I will make him a great nation.
433. oldal - Saul, Thy servant kept his father's sheep, and there came a lion and a bear, and took a lamb out of the flock. And I went out after him, and smote him, and delivered it out of his mouth : and when he arose against me, I caught him by his beard, and smote him, and slew him.
72. oldal - Thus the heavens and the earth were finished, and all the host of them. And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made. And God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it: because that in it he had rested from all his work which God created and made.
387. oldal - And all the people saw the thunderings and the lightnings, and the noise of the trumpet, and the mountain smoking; and, when the people saw it, they removed, and stood afar off. 19. And they said unto Moses, Speak thou with us, and we will hear: but let not God speak with us, lest we die.
339. oldal - And his master saw that the Lord was with him, and that the Lord made all that he did to prosper in his hand.
322. oldal - God give thee of the dew of heaven, and the fatness of the earth, and plenty of corn and wine: let people serve thee, and nations bow down to thee: be lord over thy brethren, and let thy mother's sons bow down to thee: cursed be every one that curseth thee, and blessed be he that blesseth thee.