Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
alluded amongst ancient appears appointed assisted attendance aureola Ballarat banquet beautiful Benevolent Birmingham brethren brother called ceremony chair Chapter charity Cheers church committee Comp Craft degree Duke duties elected England expressed favour feeling fraternity Freemasonry Freemasons funds G. C. Lewis give Grand Officers Grand Secretary Hall held honour hope initiated installation institution interest John King Knights Templar labours ladies late London Lord Lord Panmure MAGAZINE AND MASONIC Mark Master MASONIC MIRROR Masonry meeting ment Monday motion nimbus o'clock occasion Order Past Masters present presided Prince Prince Consort proceedings proposed province Provincial Grand Lodge Provincial Grand Master purpose R.W. Prov received reply Royal Arch Sir Knt society Staffordshire Stebbing thanks tion toast town visitors Wardens West Yorkshire Worcestershire Worshipful Master worthy
221. oldal - And Moses wrote all the words of the Lord, and rose up early in the morning, and builded an altar under the hill, and twelve pillars, according to the twelve tribes of Israel.
165. oldal - It is a pleasure to stand upon the shore and to see ships tossed upon the sea; a pleasure to stand in the window of a castle and to see a battle and the adventures thereof below; but no pleasure is comparable to the standing upon the vantage ground of truth (a hill not to be commanded, and where the air is always clear and serene), and to see the errors and wanderings and mists and tempests in the vale below; so always that this prospect be with pity, and not with swelling or pride.
221. oldal - And he took the book of the covenant, and read in the audience of the people : and they said, All that the LORD hath said will we do, and be obedient. And Moses took the blood, and sprinkled it on the people, and said, Behold the blood of the covenant, which the LORD hath made with you concerning all these words.
164. oldal - Behold even to the moon, and it shineth not ; Yea, the stars are not pure in his sight. How much less man, that is a worm ? And the son of man, which is a worm...
83. oldal - Then the king of Israel gathered the prophets together, about four hundred men, and said unto them, Shall I go against Ramothgilead to battle, or shall I forbear? And they said, Go up; for the LORD shall deliver it into the hand of the king.
81. oldal - And he brought me into the inner court of the Lord's house, and, behold, at the door of the temple of the Lord, between the porch and the altar, were about five and twenty men, with their backs toward the temple of the Lord, and their faces toward the east; and they worshipped the sun toward the east.
270. oldal - Ask me no more where those stars light, That downwards fall in dead of night; For in your eyes they sit, and there Fixed become as in their sphere. Ask me no more if east or west The phoenix builds her spicy nest; For unto you at last she flies, And in your fragrant bosom dies.
241. oldal - And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind whose seed is in itself, upon the earth : and it was so.