Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
An Essay on the Interpretation of the Proem to John's Gospel, with an Appendix
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2017
An Essay on the Interpretation of the Proem to John's Gospel
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2019
according adopted apostles appears ascribed assert assumed authority beginning believe born called character Christian clause cometh commanded COMMENTARY communications concerning confirmed created creation deity disciples dispensation divine doctrine earth effect essential eternal evident existence expression faith Father favour flesh gave give given glory gospel hath heaven Hebrew holy human import inferred instance intended interpretation Israel Jesus Christ Jews John Justin kind knowledge known language light literal Lord manifest manner meaning messenger mind moral Moses nature necessary Note notion object observed occurs operation opinion original orthodox passage perfect phraseology pre-existence proem proper prophets received reference relation representative saved Saviour says scriptures seen sense sent speaking spirit Testament thee things thou tion translation true truth understood unto various verse viii wisdom witness word writer
87. oldal - Jesus answered, He it is to whom I shall give a sop, when I have dipped it. And when he had dipped the sop, he gave it to Judas Iscariot, the son of Simon.
5. oldal - The voice of the Lord is upon the waters: the God of glory thundereth: the Lord is upon many waters.
89. oldal - For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.
48. oldal - For the promise, that he should be the heir of the world, was not to Abraham, or to his seed, through the law, but through the righteousness of faith.
27. oldal - Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world ! This is he of whom I said, After me cometh a man which is preferred before me: for he was before me.
117. oldal - Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write ,upon him my new name.
88. oldal - But I have greater witness than that of John : for the works which the Father hath given me to finish, the same works that I do, bear witness of me, that the Father hath sent me.
64. oldal - But after that the kindness and love of God our Saviour toward man appeared, not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost, which he shed on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Saviour, that being justified by his grace we should be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life.