Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Gyakori szavak és kifejezések
additional amend amount appear architect Bank Bart better Bill Board Bridge British building capital cent charged Charles church classes cloth College Commissioners COMMONS Company completed cost cotton Court designed districts duty Earl East enable England English erected exceeding Exhibition feet females foreign George given Government granted Henry House important improvement increase India industrial Ireland Italy James John Kingdom land less London Lord males manufacturers March Master month morn North notice obtained Office Pall Mall passed period persons population powers present Price principal profits provisions Railway Railway Company received relating Report respect Royal Schools Scotland Society South street Sunday supply taken Term tion tons town trade United various West whole
164. oldal - An Act to defray the Charge of the Pay, Clothing, and contingent and other Expenses of the Disembodied Militia in Great Britain and Ireland; to grant Allowances in certain Cases to Subaltern Officers, Adjutants, Paymasters, Quartermasters, Surgeons, Assistant Surgeons, Surgeons' Mates, and Serjeant Majors of the Militia ; and to authorize the Employment of the Non-commissioned Officers.
115. oldal - State of Popular Education in England, and to consider and report what measures, if any, are required for the Extension of sound and cheap Elementary Instruction to all Classes of the People.
94. oldal - ' ( Earth. An inch is the smallest lineal measure to which a name is given, but subdivisions are used for many purposes. Among mechanics, the inch is commonly divided into eighths. By the officers of the revenue, and by scientific persons, it is divided into tenths, hundredth*, &c.
94. oldal - OF TIME. 60 Seconds = 1 Minute 60 Minutes «= 1 Hour 24 Hours => 1 Day 7 Days = 1 Week 28 Days =• 1 Lunar Month...
163. oldal - To make better Provision for the Constitution of the Council of the Governor-General of India, and for the Local Government of the several Presidencies and Provinces of India, and for the temporary Government of India in the event of a Vacancy in the Office of Governor-General.
66. oldal - ... might honestly, and by a kind of spontaneous process, become in the end the joint property of all who participate in their productive employment: a transformation which, thus effected...
159. oldal - ... debt against his estate, he shall fail to disclose the same to his assignee within one month after coming to the knowledge or belief thereof; or...
66. oldal - That as soon as practicable, this society shall proceed to arrange the powers of production, distribution, education, and government, or in other words to establish a self-supporting home colony of united interests, or assist other societies in establishing such colonies.