Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
apostles appear appointed attend authority Bible Bishop Bishop Burnet Bishop of Calcutta blessing Burnet called chapel character Christian CHRISTIAN GUARDIAN Church of England clergy congregation death desire dissenters divine doctrine duty earth establishment eternal evil Exeter Hall faith Father favour fear feel friends give glory God's gospel grace hath heart heaven Holy Spirit hope hymns instruction Ireland James Jehovah King labours land living London Hibernian Society Lord means meet ment mercy mind ministers Missionary ness never observations parish Parliament peace persons poor praise pray prayer preached present principles Protestant Psalms racter religion religious render Roman Catholic sacred Saviour schools Scrip Scriptures sermons shew sins Society Socinian soul speak Testament thee things thou tion tithes Trin truth unto visited whole word worship
256. oldal - And the Lord God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil. And now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever : Therefore the Lord God sent him forth from the garden of Eden, to till the ground from whence he was taken.
296. oldal - This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them; and their sins and iniquities will I remember no more.
209. oldal - What man is he that desireth life, and loveth many days, that he may see good? 275 Keep thy tongue from evil, and thy lips from speaking guile. Depart from evil, and do good; seek peace, and pursue it.
289. oldal - For as we have many members in one body, and all members have not the same office : So we, being many, are one body in Christ, and every one members one of another.
260. oldal - David spake unto the LORD when he saw the angel that smote the people, and said, Lo, I have sinned, and I have done wickedly : but these sheep, what have they done ? let Thine hand, I pray Thee, be against me, and against my father's house.
216. oldal - I have heard thy prayer, and have chosen this place to myself for 'an' 13 house of sacrifice. °If I shut up heaven that there be no rain, or if I command the 'locust1 to devour the land, or if I 14 send pestilence among my people ; °if my people, 'which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways ; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and 15 will heal their land.
300. oldal - For Tophet is ordained of old ; Yea, for the king it is prepared ; He hath made it deep and large: The pile thereof is fire and much wood ; The breath of the Lord, like a stream of brimstone, doth kindle it.
478. oldal - That thy way may be known upon earth, Thy saving health among all nations. Let the people praise thee, O God ; Let all the people praise thee.