Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Academy American appear authority become believe better body called cause century character Christ Christian Church civilization common course criticism death divine effect England equally existence experience fact faith Father feeling follow force friends German give hand heart Holy hope human ideal ideas influence inspiration interest Italy Jesus less Liberal light living look Madame means mind moral nature never object once opinions organization original passed perhaps philosophy political popular position practical present principles progress Prussia question reason religion religious represented respect Roman says seems sense social society soul spirit success theology thing thought tion true truth Unitarian universal volume West whole writings
46. oldal - For not on downy plumes, nor under shade Of canopy reposing, fame is won ; Without which whosoe'er consumes his days, Leaveth such vestige of .himself on earth, As smoke in air or foam upon the wave.
221. oldal - The Spirit of God hath made me, and the breath of the Almighty hath given me life.
299. oldal - HOMES WITHOUT HANDS; a Description of the Habitations of Animals, classed according to their Principle of Construction.
221. oldal - The king's heart is in the hand of the LORD, as the rivers of water: he turneth it whithersoever he will.
65. oldal - For thou hast delivered my soul from death: wilt not thou deliver my feet from falling, that I may walk before God in the light of the living?
221. oldal - Thou hidest thy face, they are troubled : thou takest away- their breath, they die, and return to their dust. Thou sendest forth thy spirit, they are created : and thou renewest the face of the earth.
379. oldal - Let that discord be hushed ; Let the traitors be crushed, Though "Legion " their name, all with victory flushed ; For aye must our motto stand, fronting the sun,
217. oldal - The Temporal Mission of the Holy Ghost ; or, Reason and Revelation.