Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Aaron Abraham according additions already altar ancient appears assigned belong called century chap Code collection command composition concerning contained continuous covenant criticism death described Deut Deuteronomic divine documents Dwelling early Egypt Elohim established evidence expression Ezek fact fathers feast further Genesis given groups hand Hebrew holy indications institutions Israel Jacob Josh Joshua judgement Judges Kings land language later legislation Levitical literary marked materials Moses narrative notes observed offering once origin parallel passages Pentateuch person possible present Priestly priests probably prophetic recognized record reference regarded relation religious sacred sanctuary separate similar sons sources story suggests tables Tent thee thou shalt traces tradition tribes unto various whole worship writer Yahweh
58. oldal - The LORD, The LORD God, merciful and gracious, longsuffering, and abundant in goodness and truth, keeping mercy for thousands, forgiving iniquity and transgression and sin, and that will by no means clear the guilty; visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children, and upon the children's children, unto the third and to the fourth generation.
72. oldal - Ye shall not afflict any widow, or fatherless child. If thou afflict them in any wise, and they cry at all unto me, I will surely hear their cry ; and my wrath shall wax hot, and I will kill you with the sword ; and your wives shall be widows, and your children fatherless.
16. oldal - And he was there with the LORD forty days and forty nights; he did neither eat bread nor drink water. And he wrote upon the tables the words of the covenant, the ten commandments.
10. oldal - The thistle that was in Lebanon sent to the cedar that was in Lebanon, saying, Give thy daughter to my son to wife: and there passed by a wild beast that was in Lebanon, and trode down the thistle.
58. oldal - The LORD, the LORD, a God full of compassion and gracious, slow to anger, and plenteous in mercy and truth ; 7 *keeping mercy for thousands, forgiving iniquity and transgression and sin : and that will by no means clear the guilty...
240. oldal - And all the tithe of the land, whether of the seed of the land,, or of the fruit of the tree, is the LORD'S: it is holy unto the LORD.
33. oldal - I am the Lord, and I will bring you out from under the burdens of the Egyptians, and I will rid you out of their bondage, and I will redeem you with a stretched out arm, and with great judgments...
92. oldal - One witness shall not rise up against a man for any iniquity, or for any sin, in any sin that he sinneth: at the mouth of two witnesses, or at the mouth of three witnesses, shall the matter be established.