Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
according action admitted aforesaid allowed ancient appear appointed archbishop authority benefice bill bishop called canon cause charge church clerk common common law conviction corn curate cure custom decree defendant determine directed discharged doth ecclesiastical ecclesiastical court England evidence exemption Gibs give given granted ground hands hath held Inst judge jurisdiction justices kind king king's lands living London lord manner matter minister modus months notice oath offence ordained ordinary otherwise owner paid parish parliament party patron payment peace penalty person plaintiff popish prayer present priest profits prohibition Provided question realm reason receive rector refuse rent residence resignation respect rule spiritual spiritual court statute sufficient suit taken temporal tenth therein thereof thing tithes unless vicar void whole wood
162. oldal - Lord's Supper there is not any Transubstantiation of the Elements of Bread and Wine into the Body and Blood of Christ, at or after the consecration thereof by any person whatsoever, and that the Invocation or Adoration of the Virgin Mary or any other Saint, and the Sacrifice of the Mass, as they are now used in the Church of Rome, are superstitious and idolatrous.
15. oldal - I, AB, do swear, That I do from my heart, abhor, detest, and abjure as impious and heretical, that damnable doctrine and position, that Princes excommunicated or deprived by the Pope, or any authority of the See of Rome, may be deposed or murdered by their subjects, or any other whatsoever.
388. oldal - That the pretended power of dispensing with laws, or the execution of laws by regal authority, as it hath been assumed and exercised of late, is illegal.
190. oldal - Third, and him will defend to the utmost of my power, against all conspiracies and attempts whatsoever that shall be made against his person, crown, or dignity : And I will do my utmost endeavour to disclose and make known to his Majesty...
15. oldal - An Act for the further limitation of the Crown, and better securing the rights and liberties of the Subject...
249. oldal - The Book of Common Prayer and Administration of the Sacraments and other Rites and Ceremonies of the Church according to the Use of the Church of England, together with the Psalter or Psalms of David, pointed as they are to be sung or said in Churches, and the Form or Manner of Making, Ordaining and Consecrating of Bishops, Priests and Deacons.
4. oldal - OATH. As we confess that vain and rash swearing is forbidden Christian men by our Lord Jesus Christ, and James his Apostle ; so we judge that Christian religion doth. not prohibit but that a man may swear when the Magistrate requireth, in a cause of faith and charity ; so it be done, according to the Prophet's teaching, in justice, judgment, and truth.
396. oldal - General Councils may not be gathered together without the commandment and will of Princes. And when they be gathered together, (forasmuch as they be an assembly of men, whereof all be not governed with the Spirit and Word of God,) they may err, and sometimes have erred, even in things pertaining unto God. Wherefore things ordained by them as necessary to salvation have neither strength nor authority, unless it may be declared that they be taken out of holy Scripture.
17. oldal - And I do solemnly in the presence of God profess, testify and declare that I do make this declaration and every part thereof in the plain and ordinary sense of the words read unto me, as they are commonly understood by English Protestants, without any evasion, equivocation or mental reservation whatsoever...