Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able affected allow appear attributes become behold blood body brethren cause Christians church conduct consequence consider creatures crimes death disposition divine doctrine doth earth eternity exercise existence express eyes fear fire follow France give given glory gospel hand happiness hast hath heart heaven holy human ideas imagine infinite intelligence Jesus Christ justice kind king knowledge laws less light live Lord manner matter mean mind misery morality nature never notions objects pass perfections persons pleasure praise present princes principle produce promise prophet protestants prove punishment reason reflection reformation relation religion render require saith scripture sense sinner sins society sometimes soul speak spirit thee things thou thoughts thousand tion truth universe unto virtue whole wisdom
305. oldal - Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect, and to Jesus the Mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel.
165. oldal - It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in: That bringeth the princes to nothing; he maketh the judges of the earth as vanity.
305. oldal - See that ye refuse not him that speaketh : for if they escaped not who refused him that spake on earth, much more shall not we escape, if we turn away from him that speaketh from heaven...
349. oldal - That the blood of all the prophets, which was shed from the foundation of the world, may be required of this generation...
331. oldal - And he said unto Abram, Know of a surety that thy seed shall be a stranger in a land that is not theirs, and shall serve them; and they shall afflict them four hundred years. And also that nation, whom they shall serve, will I judge: and afterward shall they come out with great substance.
118. oldal - But beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.
305. oldal - For ye are not come unto the mount that might be touched, and that burned with fire, nor unto blackness, and darkness, and tempest, and the sound of a trumpet, and the voice of words...
107. oldal - In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God ; all things were made by him, and without him was not any thing made that was made.
254. oldal - Bacon, that the words of prophecy are to be interpreted as the words of one 'with whom a thousand years are as one day, and one day as a thousand years.
153. oldal - Whither shall I go from thy spirit? or whither shall I flee from thy presence? If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there : if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there. If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea ; Even there shall thy hand lead me, and thy right hand shall hold me. If I say, "Surely the darkness shall cover me," even the night shall be light about me. Yea, the darkness hideth not from thee; but the night shineth as the day: the darkness and...