Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according afterwards Ahab Alexander altar amongst answered appear army Assyria Babylon battle behold bring brother brought build built called captivity carried cause Chron Clarke command David death deliver destroyed earth Egypt enemies evil father fear fire gave give given gold hand hath head hear heard heart heaven Herod holy honour hundred Hyrcanus immediately inhabitants Israel Jehovah of Hosts Jerusalem Jews Jonathan Judah Judea judgment king kingdom land Lord marched monarch offered officers pass peace Philistines praise present Prid priests princes probably prophecy prophet received reign remained Roman saith Jehovah Samaria Saul saying sent servant shalt shew slew Solomon sons soon sword Syria taken temple thee thine things thou thou hast thousand throne took turned unto wall whilst whole
293. oldal - For, behold, the day cometh, That shall burn as an oven ; And all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble : And the day that cometh shall burn them up, Saith the LORD of hosts, That it shall leave them neither root nor branch.
254. oldal - And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary ; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.
267. oldal - For thus saith the Lord of Hosts, yet once, it is a little while, and I will shake the heavens, and the earth, and the sea, and the dry land : and I will shake all nations, and the desire of all nations shall come, and I will fill this house with glory saith the Lord of Hosts.
249. oldal - I will go before thee, and make the crooked places straight : I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron : and I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel.
293. oldal - Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the Lord of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.
197. oldal - Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you. And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.
416. oldal - But rise and stand upon thy feet; for I have appeared unto thee for this purpose, to make thee a minister and a witness both of these things which thou hast seen and of those things in the which I will appear unto thee...
103. oldal - And Solomon's wisdom excelled the wisdom of all the children of the east country, and all the wisdom of Egypt.
248. oldal - ... have drunk wine in them ; and thou hast praised the gods of silver, and gold, of brass, iron, wood, and stone, which see not, nor hear, nor know : and the God in whose hand thy breath is, and whose are all thy ways, hast thou not glorified : Then was the part of the hand sent from him . and this writing was written.
391. oldal - And Simeon blessed them, and said unto Mary his mother, "Behold, this child is set for the fall and rising again of many in Israel; and for a sign which shall be spoken against (yea, a sword shall pierce through thy own soul also), that the thoughts of many hearts may be revealed.