Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
angels answered asked behold believe blessed body bring brought called cast cause CHAP Chief Christ Christian Church cometh coming commanded dead death departed desire devil disciples Divine doth earth enter evil eyes faith Father fear follow gave give given glory Gospel grace hand hast hath hear heard heart heaven holy honour hope hour Jerusalem Jesus Jews John king kingdom leave light live look Lord Master means mind multitude nature never opened pass Paul person Peter Pharisees poor pray prayer preached present Priests prophet reason receive Religion saith unto say unto Scripture sent servant sinner sins soul spake speak spirit stand suffer tell temple thee things thou thought tion took true truth turn Verily voice whole
206. oldal - And He turned to the woman, and said unto Simon, Seest thou this woman ? I entered into thine house, thou gavest Me no water for My feet : but she hath washed My feet with tears, and wiped them with the hairs of her head. Thou gavest Me no kiss : but this woman since the time I came in hath not ceased to kiss My feet. My head with oil thou didst not anoint : but this woman hath anointed My feet with ointment.
375. oldal - JESUS answered, My kingdom is not of this world : if My kingdom were of this world, then would My servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews : but now is My kingdom not from hence.
4. oldal - And, when they were come into the house, they saw the young child, with Mary his mother, and fell down and worshipped him: and, when they had opened their treasures, they presented unto him gifts ; gold, and frankincense, and myrrh.
376. oldal - Pilate therefore said unto him, Art thou a king then? Jesus answered, Thou sayest that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice.
414. oldal - Lord of all :) that word, I say, ye know, which was published throughout all Judsea, and began from Galilee, after the baptism which John preached ; how God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power : who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil ; for God was with him.
241. oldal - O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, which killest the prophets, and stonest them that are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, as a hen doth gather her brood under her wings, and ye would not...
302. oldal - Jesus answered and said unto her, If thou knewest the gift of God, and who it is that saith to thee, Give me to drink; thou wouldest have asked of him, and he would have given thee living water.
367. oldal - Verily, verily, I say unto you, That ye shall weep and lament, but the world shall rejoice: and ye shall be sorrowful, but your sorrow shall be turned into joy.
28. oldal - Moreover, when ye fast, be not as the hypocrites, of a sad countenance ; for they disfigure their faces, that they may appear unto men to fast. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward. But thou, when thou fastest, anoint thine head and wash thy face ; that thou appear not unto men to fast, but unto thy Father which is in secret : and thy Father which seeth in secret, shall reward thee openly.