The System of Doctrines: Contained in Divine Revelation, Explained and Defended. Showing Their Consistence and Connexion with Each Other. To which is Added a Treatise on the Millenium, 2. kötet
Lincoln & Edmands, 1811
Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
The System of Doctrines: Contained in Divine Revelation, Explained and ...
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2015
according agreeable answer apostle appear attend baptism battle believe blessings body bring called character christian church command considered consistent continue contrary covenant desire destroyed divine doctrine duty earth election eternal event evidence evil exercise express faith Father favour give given glory gospel grace greater greatest hand happiness hath heart heaven holy implied important infinitely institution Jesus Christ John judge judgment keep kind kingdom knowledge known latter least light live Lord mankind manner means mentioned Millennium mind moral nature necessary obedience observed offer parents particular perfect person practice preached promise proper prophecy reason receive redeemed repentance respect revelation righteousness salvation saved saving faith says scripture sense sinners sins speaking spirit suffer supposed take place taken things thou thousand tion true truth unto visible whole wholly wicked
429. oldal - And I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse ; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war. His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns ; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself. And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood, and his name is called The Word of God.
460. oldal - And they shall build houses, and inhabit them; and they shall plant vineyards, and eat the fruit of them. They shall not build, and another inhabit; they shall not plant, and another eat: for as the days of a tree are the days of my people, and mine elect shall long enjoy the work of their hands.
416. oldal - Let the heavens rejoice, and let the earth be glad; Let the sea roar, and the fulness thereof. Let the field be joyful, and all that is therein: Then shall all the trees of the wood rejoice Before the LORD : For he cometh, for he cometh to judge the earth: He shall judge the world with righteousness, And the people with his truth.
446. oldal - ... and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years; but the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished.
437. oldal - And the kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the most High, whose kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him.
163. oldal - For who maketh thee to differ from another ? and what hast thou that thou didst not receive? now if thou didst receive it, why dost thou glory, as if thou hadst not received it?
40. oldal - This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith ? "Are ye so foolish?
413. oldal - For, behold, the day cometh, That shall burn as an oven ; And all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble : And the day that cometh shall burn them up, Saith the LORD of hosts, That it shall leave them neither root nor branch.
304. oldal - For he established a testimony in Jacob, And appointed a law in Israel, Which he commanded our fathers, That they should make them known to their children : 6 That the generation to come might know them, Even the children which should be born ; Who should arise and declare them to their children : 7 That they might set their hope in God, And not forget the works of God, But keep his commandments...