Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
2dly 3dly according actions Adam Apostle appears become beginning believers blessed blood body called cause certainly Christ church command concerning condition consequently considered consists contrary covenant covenant of grace created creature death denotes divine earth effect elect eternal evident explained expression faith Father give given glory God's Gospel grace hand happiness hath heaven holiness human Jesus John justice knowledge learned least less likewise live Lord manner means namely nature never obedience observed obtained offered Paul perfect perform person promise proved Psal punishment reason received respect rest reward righteousness salvation satisfaction saved Scripture sense shew signifies sinner sins soul speak spirit sufferings surety Testament thee things thou tion tree true truth understand unto viii virtue whole
70. oldal - But that no man is justified by the law in the sight of God, it is evident: for, The just shall live by faith.
136. oldal - These are the generations of the heavens and of the earth, when they were created ; in the day that the Lord God made the earth and the heavens...
285. oldal - And I will give them one heart, and one way, that they may fear me for ever, for the good of them, and of their children after them...
454. oldal - Oh how great is thy goodness, which thou hast laid up for them that fear thee ; which thou hast wrought for them that trust in thee before the sons of men...
121. oldal - And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made. And God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it: because that in it he had rested from all his work which God created and made.
327. oldal - According as he hath chosen us in him, before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love. Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will, to the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved.
408. oldal - And if by grace, then is it no more of works : otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it be of works, then is it no more grace : otherwise work is no more work.
40. oldal - And I will give the men that have transgressed my covenant, which have not performed the words of the covenant which they had made before me, when they cut the calf in twain, and passed between the parts thereof...