Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
appear believe beloved better Bible blessed blood body bring brother brought called cause child Christian Church comfort coming continued covenant darkness dear death desire divine doctrine earth Editor elect eternal everlasting eyes faith Father fear feel flesh give given glorious glory God's gospel grace hand hast hath head hear heart heaven Holy Ghost hope human Jesus Christ John Jonathan light live look Lord Lord's Magazine means mercy mind nature never pass peace person poor prayer preached precious present promise reader receive rest righteousness salvation saved School Scriptures sinner sins soul speak Spirit stand suffering sure sweet tell thee things thou thought trial true trust truth turn unto whole wisdom
526. oldal - Go to now, ye rich men, weep and howl for your miseries that shall come upon you. Your riches are corrupted, and your garments are moth-eaten. Your gold and silver is cankered; and the rust of them shall be a witness against you, and shall eat your flesh as it were fire. Ye have heaped treasure together for the last days.
175. oldal - And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.
587. oldal - All therefore whatsoever they bid you observe, that observe and do; but do not ye after their works: for they say, and do not.
587. oldal - Woe unto you, Scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites ! for ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men's bones, and of all uncleanness. Even so ye also outwardly appear righteous unto men, but within ye are full of hypocrisy and iniquity.
587. oldal - Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye make clean the outside of the cup and of the platter, but within they are full of extortion and excess. Thou blind Pharisee, cleanse first that which is within the cup and platter, that the outside of them may be clean also.
365. oldal - The sorrows of death compassed me, and the pains of hell gat hold upon me; I found trouble and sorrow. Then called I upon the name of the Lord; O Lord, I beseech Thee, deliver my soul.
264. oldal - And he received the sign of circumcision, a seal of the righteousness of the faith which he had yet being uncircumcised; that he might be the father of all them that believe, though they be not circumcised, that righteousness might be imputed unto them also...
587. oldal - But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in. Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For ye devour widows' houses, and for a pretence make long prayer: therefore ye shall receive the greater damnation.