Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
addressed apostles appear attended authority Baptist baptized believe bishops blessing body brethren brother called cause Chapel Christ christian church civil dear death Dissenters divine duty England established fact faith Father feel friends give given gospel hand heart heaven held holy honour hope hundred increase influence interest Jesus King kingdom labours land letter liberty live London look Lord means meeting ment mind ministers Mission Missionary month nature never object once passed pastor peace persons prayer preached present principles question readers received religion religious respecting rest scriptural seek Society soon soul spirit success things thought tion town true truth whole wish worship young
19. oldal - For it was not an enemy that reproached me ; Then I could have borne it : Neither was it he that hated me that did magnify himself against me ; Then I would have hid myself from him : But it was thou, a man mine equal, My guide, and mine acquaintance. We took sweet counsel together, And walked unto the house of God in company.
5. oldal - Thus to relieve the wretched was his pride, And even his failings lean'd to virtue's side ; But in his duty prompt at every call, He watch'd and wept, he pray'd and felt for all. And, as a bird each fond endearment tries, To tempt its new-fledged offspring to the skies, He tried each art, reproved each dull delay, Allured to brighter worlds, and led the way.
45. oldal - God, from Whom all holy desires, all good counsels, and all just works do proceed ; Give unto Thy servants that peace which the world cannot give ; that both our hearts may be set to obey Thy commandments, and also that by Thee we being defended from the fear of our enemies may pass our time in rest and quietness ; through the merits of Jesus Christ our Saviour.
75. oldal - So I returned and considered all the oppressions that are done under the sun: and behold the tears of such as were oppressed, and they had no comforter; and on the side of their oppressors there was power; but they had no comforter.
53. oldal - Remember them which have the rule over you', who have spoken unto you the word of God'; whose faith follow', considering the end' of their conversation'; Jesus Christ' the same yesterday', and to-day', and for ever'.
75. oldal - And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads...
114. oldal - LORD, are not thine eyes upon the truth ? thou hast stricken them, but they have not grieved ; thou hast consumed them, but they have refused to receive correction : they have made their faces harder than a rock ; they have refused to return.
113. oldal - A wonderful and horrible thing is committed in the land; The prophets prophesy falsely, and the priests bear rule by their means; and my people love to have it so: and what will ye do in the end thereof (Jer.5:22-31).
33. oldal - But be not ye called Rabbi : for one is your Master, even Christ; and all ye are brethren. And call no man your father upon the earth : for one is your Father which is in heaven. Neither be ye called masters : for one is your Master, even Christ.
57. oldal - I have fed you with milk, and not with meat : for hitherto ye were not able to bear it, neither yet now are ye able, for ye are yet carnal : for whereas there is among you envying, and strife, and divisions, are ye not carnal and walk as men...