A Catalogue of the Books Belonging to the Library Company of Philadelphia: To which is Prefixed, a Short Account of the Institution, with the Charter, Laws, and Regulations, 1. kötet
C. Sherman, 1835
Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
2d edit added American ancient answer appendix Benjamin bishop Boston British causes character Charles Christian church collection comedy complete concerning containing critical David delivered dictionary discourse diseases dissertation doctrine Dublin Edinburgh Edward elements England English essay Estate Francis French George German Gift Greek Henry human illustrated improvement inquiry introduction James John Joseph king language late Latin lectures letter Library Lord M. D. London memoirs method moral natural history nature notes observations original Oxford Paris Pennsylvania persons Peter Philadelphia philosophy plates poem political practical preached present principles progress published Quakers relating religion remarks Report Richard Robert Samuel scripture sermon sketch Smith society subjects Thomas tion Translated Translated into English treatise United various verse vols William written York young
124. oldal - View of the State of Religion in the Western parts of the World. The style of Johnson was, undoubtedly much formed upon that of the great writers in the last century, Hooker, Bacon, Sanderson, Hakewell. and others ; those
118. oldal - Chandler, Thomas Bradbury. An Appeal to the Public in Behalf of the Church of England in America, dedicated to the Lord Archbishop of Canterbury.
529. oldal - History of New York, from the beginning of the World to the End of the Dutch Dynasty.
276. oldal - THE PHILOSOPHY OF Music ; being the substance of a Course of Lectures delivered at the Royal Institution of Great Britain in February and March 1877. By William Pole, FRS, FRSE, Mus.
220. oldal - The Judgment of Whole Kingdoms and Nations, Concerning the Rights, Power, and Prerogative of Kings, and the Rights, Privileges, and Properties of the People: Shewing, The Nature of Government in general, both from God and Man.
265. oldal - A MANUAL OF CHEMISTRY; containing the principal Facts of the Science, arranged in the order in which they are discussed and illustrated in the Lectures at the Royal Institution.
535. oldal - SIR EDWARD SEAWARD'S NARRATIVE OF HIS SHIPWRECK, and consequent Discovery of certain Islands in the Caribbean Sea: with a detail of many extraordinary and highly interesting Events in his Life, from 1733 to 1749. as written in his own Diary. Edited by Miss JANE PORTER.
590. oldal - York, as their medical department, under the name of the College of Physicians and Surgeons in the City of New York.