Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
acceptable affection Almighty ancient angels answer appear bear become believe blessed blood body brethren called cause character Christ Christian Church circumstances comfort commandments danger death desire duty earth endeavour evil express eyes faith Father favour fear feel followers friends further give given glory God's Gospel grace greater hand happiness hath hearts Heaven High holy honour hope India interest Jesus Jews John kind knowledge labours land less lives Lord mankind manner means mind Moses nature necessary neighbour objects observation offered ourselves persons practice prayer Preached present promise prophets reason received religion rendered reward sake Saviour Scripture seek sense sent sinner sins Society souls Spirit sufferings sure thankfulness thee things thou thought tion true truth unto weakness witness
158. oldal - So when even was come, the lord of the vineyard saith unto his steward, Call the labourers, and give them their hire, beginning from the last unto the first.
111. oldal - But and if ye suffer for righteousness' sake, happy are ye : and be not afraid of their terror, neither be troubled...
iv. oldal - This is he that came by water and blood, even Jesus Christ; not by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit that beareth witness, because the Spirit is truth.
129. oldal - I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other : for every one that exalteth himself shall be abased : and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted.
ix. oldal - And when I saw him I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, "Fear not; I am the first and the last. I am he that liveth and was dead; and behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.
193. oldal - And he dreamed, and behold a ladder set up on the earth, and the top of it reached to heaven: and behold the angels of God ascending and descending on it.
108. oldal - The wicked flee when no man pursueth: but the righteous are bold as a lion.
277. oldal - God, who hast given us grace at this time, with one accord, to make our common supplications unto thee ; and dost promise, that when two or three are gathered together in thy Name, thou wilt grant their requests...