Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according Acts affections Angels Apostles appear become beginning believe blessed body called cause character Christ Christian Church coming consider course death Divine doctrine duty earth especially eternal evidence evil faith Father fear feelings flesh follow gifts give given glory God's Gospel grace hand hath heart heaven Holy honour instance Jesus Jewish John keep Kingdom less light live look Lord Lord's manner matter means merely mind Ministers nature object observe once original ourselves Paul perfect persons Peter preach present promise Providence question reason received religion religious remarks respect rule sacred Saints Saviour Scripture seen sense sins soul speak Spirit suffer supposed surely thee things thou thought tion true trust Truth unto whole witness
382. oldal - It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.
64. oldal - Jesus called a little child unto Him, and set him in the midst of them, and said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.
288. oldal - And I, brethren, when I came to you, came not with excellency of speech or of wisdom, declaring unto you the testimony of God. For I determined not to know any thing among you, save Jesus Christ, and him crucified.
378. oldal - Wherefore also we pray always for you, that our God would count you worthy of this calling, and fulfil all the good pleasure of his goodness, and the work of faith with power...
217. oldal - And when James, Cephas, and John, who seemed to be pillars, perceived the grace that was given unto me, they gave to me and Barnabas the right hands of fellowship; that we should go unto the heathen, and they unto the circumcision.
364. oldal - Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, Who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ : according as He hath chosen us in Him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before Him in love : having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to Himself, according to the good pleasure of His will, to the praise of the glory of His grace, wherein He hath made us accepted in the Beloved.
169. oldal - As to solemn declaration, he was so absolved when, the " pains of death being loosed, he was "declared to be the Son of God with power, by the resurrection from the dead ;
380. oldal - But woe unto you that are rich! for ye have received your consolation. Woe unto you that are full ! for ye shall hunger. Woe unto you that laugh now! for ye shall mourn and weep.
271. oldal - Gird thy sword upon thy thigh, O most Mighty, with thy glory and thy majesty. And in thy majesty ride prosperously because of truth and meekness and righteousness ; and thy right hand shall teach thee terrible things. Thine arrows are sharp in the heart of the King's enemies; whereby the people fall under thee.