Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
affect appear attend beautiful become believe Bible blessed body called chapel child Christ Christian church dear death earth engraving eyes faith father fear feel friends girl give given gospel hand happy heart heaven holy hope hour hundred interesting Jesus Jesus Christ John kind Kings labour leave live London look Lord Magazine means meeting miles mind Missionary months moon mother motion move never NOTES offered persons poor portion pray prayer present QUESTIONS received religion round Sabbath Sabbath school scholars scripture seen ship sins Society soon soul spirit Sunday school suppose teach teachers tell things thou thought thousand took tree truth whole wish young
265. oldal - I go to prepare a place for you, that where I am, there ye may be also.
102. oldal - In that day the Lord will take away the bravery of their tinkling ornaments about their feet, and their cauls, and their round tires like the moon, the chains, and the bracelets, and the mufflers, the bonnets, and the ornaments of the legs...
239. oldal - Can the children of the " bride-chamber fast, while the bridegroom, is with them ? as " long as they have the bridegroom with them, they cannot " fast. ^ But, the days, will come, when the bridegroom, " shall be taken away from them, and then shall they fast
128. oldal - Whose adorning, let it not be that outward adorning of plaiting the hair, and of wearing of gold, or of putting on of apparel; but let it be the hidden man of the heart, in that which is not corruptible, even the orna-ment of a meek and quiet spirit, which is in the sight of God of great price.
75. oldal - In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month : and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.
240. oldal - All the persons employed, now lighted their lamps, and ran with them in their hands to fill up their stations in the procession ; some of them had lost their lights, and were unprepared, but it was then too late to seek them, and the cavalcade moved forward to the house of the bride...
6. oldal - BLESSED is he whose transgression is forgiven, whose sin is covered. Blessed is the man unto whom the Lord imputeth not iniquity, and in whose spirit there is no guile.
74. oldal - The kingdom of heaven is like to a grain of mustard seed, which a man took, and sowed in his field: which indeed is the least of all seeds : but when it is grown, it is the greatest among herbs, and becometh a tree, so that the birds of the air come and lodge in the branches thereof.
215. oldal - Walk about Zion, and go round about her : Tell the towers thereof. Mark ye well her bulwarks, Consider her palaces ; That ye may tell it to the generation following : For this God is our God for ever and ever : He will be our guide even unto death.