Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
added ages American Ancient Anecdotes annual Antiquities authentic biographical Bishop Book Book of Revelation Boston Brown Characters Charles Church Civil collected College Commerce Complete conducted containing Continued corrected Critical customs death delphia Description Dictionary directors Discovery documents earliest edition Edward election Elements Emperor England English engravings Essays exhibiting France French George Greek Henry History Illustrated improved India Italy James John Joseph Journal King Knowledge late Letters Library Literature Lives Londini London Lord Magazine manners Medical meeting Memoirs months Narrative Natural Natural History North Notes Observations original period person Philadelphia Poems Poetical Political present Principles Public Reign relating remarkable resided Robert Samuel Sciences Scott Second Sir Walter Sketches Society System Thomas Thomas Hearne tion Translated Travels treasurer United Universal various View Vols Voyage William Writings written York Young
43. oldal - Strutt's Sports and Pastimes of the People of England ; including the Rural and Domestic Recreations, May Games, Mummeries, Shows, Processions, Pageants, and Pompous Spectacles, from the Earliest Period to the Present Time. With 140 Illustrations. Edited by WILLIAM HONE. Crown 8vo, with a Map of Suburban London, cloth extra, js.
21. oldal - FARRIERY, taught on a new and easy plan, being a Treatise on all the diseases and accidents to which the Horse is liable. With considerable additions and improvements, adapted particularly to this country, by Thomas M. Smith, Veterinary Surgeon, and member of the London Veterinary Medical Society, in 1 vol.
56. oldal - CONVERSATIONS ON VEGETABLE PHYSIOLOGY; comprehending" the Elements of Botany, with their application to Agriculture.
12. oldal - An original Work, Characteristic, Satirical, Humorous, comprising scenes and sketches in every Rank of Society, being Portraits of the Illustrious, Eminent, Eccentric, and Notorious.
48. oldal - Dictionary of the English Language. Exhibiting the Origin, Orthography, Pronunciation, and Definition of Words ; comprising also a Synopsis of Words differently pronounced by different Orthoepists, and Walker's Key to the Classical Pronunciation of Greek, Latin, and Scripture Proper Names.
34. oldal - DUTIES ; Or, Instructions to Young Married Ladies on the Management of their Households, and the Regulation of their Conduct in the various Relations and Duties of Married Life. By Mrs. W.
7. oldal - Oriental Literature applied to the Illustration of the Sacred Scriptures ; especially with reference to Antiquities, Traditions, and Manners, collected from the most celebrated Writers and Travellers, both ancient and modern ; designed as a Sequel to Oriental Customs.
2. oldal - Typographical Antiquities: being an historical account of printing in England; with some memoirs of our ancient printers, and a register of the books printed by them from the year 1471 to 1500. With an appendix concerning printing in Scotland and Ireland to the same time.
34. oldal - The London Medical Dictionary ; including under distinct Heads every Branch of Medicine; viz. Anatomy, Physiology, and Pathology; the Practice of Physic and Surgery, Therapeutics, and Materia Medica; with whatever relates to Medicine in Natural Philosophy, Chemistry, and Natural History.
36. oldal - SIR EDWARD SEAWARD'S NARRATIVE OF HIS SHIPWRECK, and consequent Discovery of certain Islands in the Caribbean Sea: with a detail of many extraordinary and highly interesting Events in his Life, from 1733 to 1749. as written in his own Diary. Edited by Miss JANE PORTER.