Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
affirmed ages alledged ancient Apostles Apostolic Fathers Archdeacon argument authority believe Cerinthus character Charge Christ Christian confirm confute declares defence dispute divine Doctors doctrine Dodwell Ebion Epistle Erasin etiam Eusebius Evangelists facts faid faith false fame fays fense fourth century Free Inquiry Gentiles gift of tongues give Gospel Greek Grot Grotius Harduin Heathen Hebrew Heretics Hieron Holy Ghost hyperbaton Ibid inspired instances interpretation Introductory Discourse Irenœus Jerom Jesuit Jesus Jews John judgement Justin language learned likewise Luke Martyr Matt Matthew ment miracles miraculous powers nature notion observed occasion Old Testament opinion Papias particular passage Paul persons Peter Polycarp Popery Popish present primitive Church primitive Fathers proof Prophet Protestant Protestantism quæ quæstion quod racter reason religion reliques rites Rome Scriptures shew soever speaking Spirit stles story suppose Testament testimony ther thing thought tion true truth Waterland whole words writers wrought zeal
359. oldal - And they took counsel, and bought with them the potter's field to bury strangers in. Wherefore that field was called, The field of blood, unto this day. (Then was fulfilled that which was spoken by Jeremy the prophet, saying, And they took the thirty pieces of silver, the price of him that was valued, whom they of the children of Israel did value, and gave them for the potter's field, as the Lord appointed me...
355. oldal - And he came and dwelt in a city called Nazareth: that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophets, He shall be called a Nazarene.
452. oldal - For a man indeed ought not to cover his head, forasmuch as he is the image and glory of God : but the woman is the glory of the man. For the man is not of the woman; but the woman of the man. Neither was the man created for the woman ; but the woman for the man.
363. oldal - All this was done, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the Prophet, saying, tell ye the daughter of Sion, behold, thy King cometh unto thee meek, and sitting upon an ass, and a colt the foal of an ass.
269. oldal - For before that certain came from James, he did eat with the Gentiles: but when they were come, he withdrew and separated himself, fearing them which were of the circumcision.
270. oldal - But when I saw that they walked not uprightly, according to the truth of the gospel, I said unto Peter before them all, If thou, being a Jew, livest after the manner of Gentiles, and not as do the Jews...
379. oldal - AND when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place. 2 And suddenly there came a sound from heaven, as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting.
380. oldal - Asia, 10 Phrygia, and Pamphylia, in Egypt, and in the parts of Libya about Cyrene, and strangers of Rome, Jews and proselytes, 11 Cretes and Arabians, we do hear them speak in our tongues the wonderful works of God. 12 And they were all amazed, and were in doubt, saying one to another, What meaneth this ? 13 Others mocking said, These men are full of new wine.