Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
ancient angels animal appear astral atoms attained authority become beginning blue body Breath bring caused centuries certain chapter color condition continue corresponding Daniel desire Divine division earth enter entire eternal ether Evidently evil evolution exists fact Father forces given gives globe hand heart Hence higher highest hold human Initiates Jesus king kingdom known land light living lower man's Master material means meet mental mentioned mind moon Morya motion nature necessary negative never nineteen hundred once original perfect period physical plane plasm positive present principle progress pure race rays reach reason requires result rise rule ruler secret seems seven seven-fold solar sphere spiritual stand symbolized temple things third tion touch true truth universe unto verse wholly Wisdom wise witness woman
52. oldal - And he said unto her. What form is he of? And she said, An old man cometh up; and he is covered with a mantle.
xiii. oldal - What I tell you in darkness, that speak ye in light: and what ye hear in the ear, that preach ye upon the housetops.
103. oldal - And thou Bethlehem, in the land of Juda, art not the least among the princes of Juda: for out of thee shall come a Governor, that shall rule my people Israel.
205. oldal - Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer : behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days : be thou faithful unto death ; and I will give thee a crown of life.
224. oldal - And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God : and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea...
233. oldal - And I set my face unto the Lord God, to seek by prayer and supplications, with fasting, and sackcloth, and ashes...
233. oldal - Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people, and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the Most Holy.