Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
application beautiful become believe better blessed body bring building called cause Center cents Chicago Christ Christianity Class comes consciousness desire Divine earth existence expression faith Father feel Fillmore follow force give given God's hand harmony healing heart heaven hold hour human ideas improved Jesus Kansas City lessons light living look Lord manifest material matter means meetings mental mind month nature never peace perfect Practical present realize received Red Leaf Science seeking seems sent Silent Unity Society soul Spirit Street Sunday Teacher and Healer teaching tell thank things thou thought tion Tracy treatments true Truth understanding Unity universe unto week whole Wisdom wonderful write
420. oldal - Once to every man and nation comes the moment to decide, In the strife of truth with falsehood, for the good or evil side; Some great cause, God's New Messiah, offering each the bloom or blight, Parts the goats upon the left hand and the sheep upon the right; And the choice goes by forever 'twixt that darkness and that light.
20. oldal - And when one of them that sat at meat with him heard these things, he said unto him, Blessed is he that shall eat bread in the kingdom of God.
171. oldal - And call no man your father upon the earth : for one is your Father, which is in heaven.
444. oldal - And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is life, I have given every green herb for meat : and it was so.
193. oldal - That which hath been is now; and that which is to be hath already been; and God requireth that which is past.
441. oldal - And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so. 8 And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day.
103. oldal - There is a time in every man's education when he arrives at the conviction that envy is ignorance; that imitation is suicide; that he must take himself for better, for worse, as his portion; that though the wide universe is full of good, no kernel of nourishing corn can come to him but through his toil bestowed on that plot of ground which is given him to till.
98. oldal - And Jesus stood, and commanded him to be brought unto him: and when he was come near, he asked him, 41 Saying, What wilt thou that I shall do unto thee? And he said, Lord, that I may receive my sight.