Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according againſt alſo appeared attend awakening believe bleſſed called cauſe character Chriſt Chriſtian church concern continued conviction death deſire divine doctrines duty effect eternal evidence evil exerciſes faith Father fear feel felt firſt friends give given glory God's goſpel grace hand hath hear heart heaven himſelf holy hope important Jeſus juſt knowledge laſt letter light live Lord manner means meeting ment mind miniſter moſt muſt nature never obſerved pains particular perſons pray prayer preached preſent reaſon received religion religious reſpect ſaid ſalvation ſame ſaved ſay ſcriptures ſee ſeemed ſenſe ſeveral ſhall ſhe ſhould ſin Society ſome ſoul ſpirit ſtate ſubject ſuch themſelves theſe things thoſe thought tion true truth unto uſe viſit whole wicked
177. oldal - But ye shall not be so: but he that is greatest among you, let him be as the younger; and he that is chief, as he that doth serve.
398. oldal - Who then is Paul, and who is Apollos, but ministers by whom ye believed, even as the Lord gave to every man ? I have planted, Apollos watered; but God gave the increase. So then neither is he that planteth any thing, neither he that watereth ; but God that giveth the increase.
370. oldal - In the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried, saying, If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink. He that believeth on me, as the Scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.
117. oldal - The bell strikes one. We take no note of time, But from its loss. To give it then a tongue, Is wise in man. As if an angel spoke, I feel the solemn sound. If heard aright, It is the knell of my departed hours: Where are they? With the years beyond the Flood.
324. oldal - Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer : and ye know that no murderer hath eternal life abiding in him.
384. oldal - The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked : who can know it ? I the Lord search the heart, I try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings.
452. oldal - But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you.
370. oldal - For this ye know, that no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.
370. oldal - Wherein God, willing more abundantly to show unto the heirs of promise the immutability of His counsel, confirmed it by an oath ; "that by two immutable things, in which it was impossible for God to lie, we might have a strong consolation, who have fled for refuge to lay hold upon the Hope set before us...