Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
The Life of the Rt. Hon. Willielma, Viscountess Glenorchy: Containing ...
Thomas Snell Jones
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2018
able answer appear believe blessed blood body bring called cause chapel Christ Christian church comfort continue conversation dead dear death desire Diary distress duty Edinburgh enabled enjoy eternal evil faith fear February feel felt gave give given Glenorchy's glory gospel grace hand hath hear heard heart holy hope interest January Jesus keep Lady Glenorchy letter liberty light live look Lord Lord's manner means meet mind minister morning nature never night past peace person pleased praise pray prayer preached Presbytery present promises reading received respect salvation seek seemed sermon sins soul speak spirit strength suffer Sunday sure thee things thou thoughts tion trials trust truth unto week whole wish write
9. oldal - Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth. Who is he that condemneth ? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.
474. oldal - And the Lord said. Who then is that faithful and wise steward. whom his lord shall make ruler over his household, to give them their portion of meat in due season? 43 Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing, 44 Of a truth I say unto you, that he will make him ruler over all that he hath.
32. oldal - And a man shall be as an hiding place from the wind, and a covert from the tempest ; as rivers of water in a dry place, as the shadow of a great rock in a weary land.
319. oldal - ... that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation, in the knowledge of him; the eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints...
17. oldal - If ye were of the world, the world would love his own ; but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.
474. oldal - And that servant, which knew his lord's will, and prepared not himself, neither did according to his will, shall be beaten with many stripes. But he that knew not, and did commit things worthy of stripes, shall be beaten with few stripes. For unto whomsoever much is given, of him shall be much required; and to whom men have committed much, of him they will ask the more.
474. oldal - My lord delayeth his coming ; and shall begin to beat the men-servants and maidens, and to eat and drink, and to be drunken ; '• the lord of that servant will come in a day when he looketh not for him, and at an hour when he is not aware, and will cut him in sunder, and will appoint him his portion with the unbelievers. *' And that servant, which knew his lord's will, and prepared not himself, neither did according to his will, shall be beaten with many stripes.
40. oldal - Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also.