A View of the Expected Christian Millennium: Which is Promised in the Holy Scriptures, and is Believed to be Nigh Its Commencement, and Must Transpire Before the Conflagration of the Heavens and the Earth; Embellished with a Chart, of the Dispensations from Abraham to the End of Time
Published for subscribers, Loomis' Press, 1828 - 408 oldal
Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
A View of the Expected Christian Millennium: Which Is Promised in the Holy ...
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2015
Adam ages angel animals appears arise authority beast become believe body called cause chap Christ Christian church commencement consequently considered consist continued created creation creature Daniel dead death destroyed destruction devil earth effects empire evident evil existence expected fact fall finally fire four give given globe glorious glory hand head heaven holy horns hundred Italy Jews John judgment kinds king kingdom land Latin light live Lord manner mark means Millennium mountains natural never once opinion pass period person possess present probably promise prophet reason received reference reign represented respecting resurrection rise river Roman Rome saints Satan Scriptures seen sense seven signify sinned spirit spoken suppose things thou thousand throne till tion unto verse vision waters whole wicked worship
278. oldal - Then the eyes of the blind shall be opened, and the ears of the deaf shall be unstopped. Then shall the lame man leap as an hart, and the tongue of the dumb sing : for in the wilderness shall waters break out, and streams in the desert.
viii. oldal - But I say unto you, That Elias is come already, and they knew him not, but have done unto him whatsoever they listed : likewise shall also the Son of man suffer of them. 13 Then the disciples understood that he spake unto them of John the Baptist.
16. oldal - Now the Lord had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will show thee. And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great ; and thou shalt be a blessing : And I will bless them that bless thee : and curse him that curseth thee : and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.
345. oldal - And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell ; and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.
170. oldal - And they shall go forth, and look upon the carcases of the men that have transgressed against me : for their worm shall not die, neither shall their fire be quenched ; and they shall be an abhorring unto all flesh.
vii. oldal - And behold, I send the promise of my Father upon you ; but tarry ye in the city of Jerusalem, until ye be endued with power from on high.
98. oldal - And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death: and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.
172. oldal - For yourselves know perfectly that the Day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night. For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.
204. oldal - And the fourth kingdom shall be strong as iron: forasmuch as iron breaketh in pieces and subdueth all things: and as iron that breaketh all these, shall it break in pieces and bruise. And whereas thou sawest the feet and toes, part of potters...