Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
accidents according affirms ancient answer apostles appears argument Austin authority believe Bellarmine bishops blessed blood body of Christ bread called canon catholic cause Christ Christ's body Christians church of Rome commanded concerning confession consider council Creed death deny Divine doctors doctrine express faith Fathers figure flesh follow give given Greek hath heaven holy images indulgences instance Lord manner matter mean natural necessary never observed opinion pardon particular pass Paul persons plain pope practice pray prayers present pretended priest prove purgatory question quod reason receive religion remain Roman rule sacrament saints scrip scripture sect sense signify sins souls speak spiritual substance sufficient suppose taken taught teach tell testimony thing tion tradition transubstantiation true truth understand whole wine words worship
459. oldal - The strengthening and refreshing of our souls by the Body and Blood of Christ, as our bodies are by the Bread and Wine.
141. oldal - But in a great house there are not only vessels of gold and of silver, but also of wood and of earth ; and some to honour, and some to dishonour. 21 If a man therefore purge himself from these, he shall be a vessel unto honour, sanctified, and meet for the master's use. and prepared unto every good work.
302. oldal - Enter not into judgment with thy servant, O LORD; for in thy sight shall no man living be justified.
551. oldal - And as they were eating, Jesus took bread, and blessed it, and brake it, and gave it to the disciples, and said, Take, eat ; this is my body.
592. oldal - FOR THIS is THE CHALICE OF MY BLOOD OF THE NEW AND ETERNAL TESTAMENT, THE MYSTERY OF FAITH : WHICH SHALL BE SHED FOR YOU AND FOR MANY, TO THE REMISSION OF SINS.
257. oldal - For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures ; and that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures...
2. oldal - In the morning sow thy seed, and in the evening withhold not thine hand: for thou knowest not whether shall prosper, either this or that, or whether they both shall be alike good.
237. oldal - The next pretence is, that the procession of the Holy Ghost from the Father and the Son...