Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according Acts affirmed afterward angels answer apostle appear argument ascribed asserted beginning begotten believe blessed called catechists cause chap Christians church coming concerning condition confess consideration considered created creation death Deity deny Deus doctrine doth earth equal essence eternal evident expression faith Father flesh give given glory gospel hand hath heart heaven Holy Ghost infinite insisted intended interpretation Jesus Christ John kind known least Lord manifest matter means Mediator mentioned mind Moses nature person present properly prophet prove quæ question quod reason received referred religion rendered respect saith Scrip Scripture sense Socinus Son of God speak Spirit spoken taken tells testimony things thou thoughts tion true truth unto vero viii wherein whereof whole words worship
423. oldal - And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.
276. oldal - For as the Father raiseth up the dead, and quickeneth them ; even so the Son quickeneth whom he will.
320. oldal - Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will raise unto David a righteous Branch, and a King shall reign and prosper, and shall execute judgment and justice in the earth. In his days Judah shall be saved, and Israel shall dwell safely: and this is his name whereby he shall be called, The Lord our Righteousness.
224. oldal - But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him ; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.
500. oldal - For I have given unto them the words which thou gavest me: and they have received them, and have known surely that I came out from thee, and they have believed that thou didst send me.
lxxii. oldal - Hold fast the form of sound words, which thou hast heard of me, in faith and love which is in Christ Jesus.
312. oldal - Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.
390. oldal - Wherefore when He cometh into the world, He saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me : in burnt offerings and sacrifices for sin, thou hast had no pleasure. Then said I, Lo, I come (in the Volume of the Book it is written of me) to do Thy will, O God.