Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
almighty angels appear bear Behold bless blest blood breath bright bring cheerful Christ church command Common Metre darkness dead death deep delight divine dreadful dust dwell earth eternal eyes face faith Father fear feet flesh foes give glorious glory grace hand hast hath head hear heart heaven heavenly hell holy honours hope hour humble Hymn Jesus join King known land light live Long Metre Lord mind morning mortal nature never night o'er pain peace praise Psalm race rage raise reigns rejoice rest righteousness rise round sacred saints salvation Saviour Second shine Short sing sinners skies song sons soul sound sovereign spirit spread stand sweet thee thine thou thoughts throne thy grace thy hand thy name thy word tongue trust truth voice wait WATTS wonders
395. oldal - COME let us join our cheerful songs With angels round the throne. Ten thousand thousand are their tongues, But all their joys are one. 2 "Worthy the Lamb that died," they cry, "To be exalted thus:" " Worthy the Lamb,
435. oldal - Our souls can neither fly nor go To reach eternal joys. 3 In vain we tune our formal songs, In vain we strive to rise ; Hosannas languish on our tongues, And our devotion dies.
481. oldal - Then I can smile at Satan's rage, And face a frowning world. 3 Let cares, like a wild deluge, come, And storms of sorrow fall ; May I but safely reach my home, My God, my heaven, my all! 72 " " 853 4 There shall I bathe my weary soul In seas of heavenly rest; And not a wave of trouble roll Across my peaceful breast.
400. oldal - HOW are thy servants blest, O Lord ; How sure is their defence ! Eternal wisdom is their guide, Their help, — omnipotence. 2 In foreign realms, and lands remote, Supported by thy care, Through burning climes they pass unhurt, And breathe in tainted air. 3 When by the dreadful tempest borne High on the broken wave, They know thou art not slow to hear, Nor impotent to save.
43. oldal - BEHOLD, the morning sun Begins his glorious way ; His beams through all the nations run, And life and light convey. 2 But where the gospel comes, It spreads diviner light ; It calls dead sinners from their tombs, And gives the blind their sight.
44. oldal - In every star thy wisdom shines ; But when our eyes behold thy word, We read thy name in fairer lines. 2 The rolling sun, the changing light, And nights and days thy power confess ; But the blest volume thou hast writ, Reveals thy justice and thy grace.
201. oldal - A thousand ages in Thy sight Are like an evening gone ; Short as the watch that ends the night Before the rising sun. 5 Time, like an ever-rolling stream, Bears all its sons away ; They fly forgotten, as a dream Dies at the opening day...
429. oldal - So shall my walk be close with God, Calm and serene my frame; So purer light shall mark the road That leads me to the Lamb.
323. oldal - MY God, my King, thy various praise Shall fill the remnant of my days, Thy grace employ my humble tongue, Till death and glory raise the song. 2 The wings of every hour shall bear Some thankful tribute to thine ear, And every setting sun shall see New works of duty done for thee.