Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
according answer Apostle appear authority become believe better blessed body bring brought called cause character Christ Christian Church comes common consequence consider consideration danger death divine doctrine duty earth effect evil example expect eyes faith fall farther fear follow give given Gospel grace hand happiness hath hear heart heaven holy hope human Jesus Christ Jews judgment keep kind kingdom labour land lead light live look Lord lost manner means mind misery nature necessary never object observe peace person pleasure poor pray prayer present principles promise proper Providence raised reason receive religion rest rich rule saved Saviour Scripture sense shew soul speak spirit suffer teach things thought tion true truth turn understand unto whole wisdom wise
30. oldal - He that hath pity upon the poor lendeth unto the LORD; and that which he hath given will he pay him again.
54. oldal - Go to the Ant, thou Sluggard, consider her ways, and be wise: which having no guide, overseer, or ruler, provideth her meat in the summer, and gathereth her food in the harvest.
474. oldal - Howbeit Jesus suffered him not, but saith unto him, Go home to thy friends, and tell them how great things the Lord hath done for thee, and hath had compassion on thee.
330. oldal - And he brought him forth abroad, and said, Look now toward heaven, and tell the stars, if thou be able to number them : and he said unto him, So shall thy seed be. And he believed in the LORD ; and he counted it to him for righteousness.
291. oldal - For not he that commendeth himself is approved, but whom the Lord commendeth.
477. oldal - And behold, the angel of the Lord came upon him, and a light shined in the prison; and he smote Peter on the side, and raised him up, saying, Arise up quickly. And his chains fell off from his hands.
398. oldal - And now I stand and am judged for the hope of the promise made of God unto our fathers: unto which promise our twelve tribes, instantly serving God day and night, hope to come. For which hope's sake, king Agrippa, I am accused of the Jews. Why should it be thought a thing incredible with you, that God should raise the dead?
9. oldal - A certain man went down from Jerusalem to Jericho, and fell among thieves, which stripped him of his raiment, and wounded him, and departed, leaving him half dead.