Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according ages answer apostle appears authority believe body bring called cause Christ Christian church coming concerning considered consists continued conversion creatures death decrees determine devils difference distinguishing divine doctrine earth effect eternal evident evil excellency exercise express faith Father follow give given glory God's gospel grace greater hand happiness hath heart heaven holy honour immediately implies infinitely influence Jesus John judge judgment kind kingdom knowledge known light live Lord manifest mankind manner matter means mind ministers moral nature never object observed obtained particular perfect person principles promise proper punishment reason receive regard religion respect revelation rule saints salvation saving scripture seems sense shew sincerity soul speaks Spirit spoken suffering sufficient suppose sure thee things thou true truth understanding union unto verse virtue whole
342. oldal - ... the same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation ; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb : and the smoke of their torment, ascendeth up for ever and ever : and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.
377. oldal - But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation, through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth : 14 Whereunto He called you by our Gospel, to the obtaining of the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ.
372. oldal - To him the porter openeth ; and the sheep hear his voice : and he calleth his own sheep by name, and leadeth them out. And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him : for they know his voice. And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him : for they know not the voice of strangers.
313. oldal - Because sentence against an evil work is not executed speedily, therefore the heart of the sons of men is fully set in them to do evil.
106. oldal - ... and said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb...
372. oldal - All things are delivered unto me of my Father, and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal him.
124. oldal - I know him," and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him. But whoso keepeth his word, in him verily is the love of God perfected : hereby know we that we are in him. He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked.
283. oldal - For this man was counted worthy of more glory than Moses, inasmuch as he who hath builded the house hath more honour than the house. For every house is builded by some man; but he that built all things is God.
401. oldal - They went out from us, but they were not of us ; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us : but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us.