Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
arms bear blood body brave brother Cade Char Clarence Clif Clifford command crown dead death doth duke earl Edward enemies England English Enter Exeunt Exit eyes face father fear fight foes follow forces France French friends give Gloster grace hand hast hath head hear heart heaven hence Henry's highness hold honour hope I'll John keep King Henry lady leave live London look lord majesty Margaret master means Mess mind never noble once peace poor prince protector queen reason rest Rich Richard Salisbury SCENE shalt shame soldiers Somerset soul sovereign speak stand stay Suff Suffolk sweet sword Talbot tears tell thee thine thou thou art thought thousand town traitor true unto Warwick wilt yield York
153. oldal - What stronger breastplate than a heart untainted ! Thrice is he arm'd that hath his quarrel just ; And he but naked, though lock'd up in steel, Whose conscience with injustice is corrupted.
176. oldal - Thou hast most traitorously corrupted the youth of the realm in erecting a grammar school : and whereas, before, our forefathers had no other books but the score and the tally, thou hast caused printing to be used, and, contrary to the king, his crown and dignity, thou hast built a paper-mill.
236. oldal - O God! methinks it were a happy life, To be no better than a homely swain; To sit upon a hill, as I do now, To carve out dials quaintly, point by point...
3. oldal - Hung be the heavens with black, yield day to night ! Comets, importing change of times and states, Brandish your crystal tresses in the sky, And with them scourge the bad revolting stars That have consented unto Henry's death ! Henry the Fifth, too famous to live long ! England ne'er lost a king of so much worth.
167. oldal - Cade. Be brave then ; for your captain is brave, and vows reformation. There shall be, in England, seven half-penny loaves sold for a penny : the threehooped pot shall have ten hoops ; and I will make it felony, to drink small beer : all the realm shall be in common, and in Cheapside shall my palfry go to grass.
300. oldal - And so I was, which plainly signified That I should snarl, and bite, and play the dog. Then, since the heavens have shap'd my body so, Let hell make crook'd my mind to answer it. I have no brother, I am like no brother; And this word 'love,' which greybeards call divine, Be resident in men like one another, And not in me!