Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
The Works Of Nathaniel Lardner, D.d.: With A Life By Dr. Kippis; Volume 10
Nathaniel Lardner,Andrew Kippis
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2019
according Acts affair Agrippa allowed ancient answer appears Augustus authority brought called cause census chief Christ christian concerning consider council Cyrenius death emperor empire evangelists evident evil express father Felix follows gave give given gospel governor hands Herod instance Italy Jerusalem Jesus Jewish Jews John Josephus Judea judge king Lardner learned likewise lived Lord Luke manner Mark Matt matter meaning mentioned objection observe occasion officers opinion particular passage Paul persons pharisees Pilate possessed present president proof province punishment reader reason received reign religion Roman Rome Saviour says sect seems sent speaks spirits supposed Syria taken temple Testament things thou thought Tiberius took truth unto whole writers δε εν και τε
463. oldal - And one of them, when he saw that he was healed, turned back, and with a loud voice glorified GOD, and fell down on his face at his feet, giving him thanks : and he was a Samaritan.
356. oldal - Now when all the people were baptized, it came to pass, that Jesus also being baptized, and praying, the heaven was opened, "and the Holy Ghost descended in a bodily shape like a dove upon him, and a voice came from heaven, which said, 'Thou art my beloved Son; in thee I am well pleased.
321. oldal - Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also.
482. oldal - And it came to pass, when the evil spirit from God was upon Saul, that David took an harp, and played with his hand: so Saul was refreshed, and was well, and the evil spirit departed from him.
406. oldal - And this spake he not of himself: but being high priest that year, he prophesied that Jesus should die for that nation ; and not for that nation only, but that also he should gather together in one the children of God that were scattered abroad.
205. oldal - For unto you it is given in the behalf of Christ, not only to believe on him, but also to suffer for his sake ; 30 Having the same conflict which ye saw in me, and now hear to be in me.
516. oldal - And there was in their synagogue a man with an unclean spirit; and he cried out, saying: "Let us alone; what have we to do with thee, thou Jesus of Nazareth? Art thou come to destroy us? I know thee who thou art, the Holy One of God.
47. oldal - And he said unto them the third time, Why, what evil hath he done? I have found no cause of death in him: I will therefore chastise him, and let him go.
454. oldal - When he saw Jesus, he cried out, and fell down before him, and with a loud voice said, What have I to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of God most high? I beseech thee, torment me not.
371. oldal - Then Herod, when he saw that he was mocked of the wise men, was exceeding wroth, and sent forth and slew all the children that were in Bethlehem, and in all the coasts thereof, from two years old and under, according to the time which he had diligently inquired of the wise men.