Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
afterwards Aged amend appeal appointed Army Baron Bart Bill Bishop born Borough British bro.-in-law brother brought burgesses called Castle Charles chosen Clerk Commissioner Committee Commons corporation Court cousin Crown Duke Earl East Edward election England father Francis George give given granted Hall Henry High House House of Commons India interest Ireland James John July June King King's kingdom lady Land Owner late Lieut London Lord Lordship Majesty majority March Marquess Mayor Members motion Offi Park Parl Parliament passed Peers persons petition Possessed present privilege Privy Councillor received Representative resident respecting Robert Royal Scotland sent session shire Speaker Standing Thomas town Viscount vote
90. oldal - ... be paid into the Bank of England in the name and with the privity of the Accountant-General of the Court of Chancery, to be placed to his account there...
1. oldal - That the freedom of speech, and debates or proceedings in Parliament, ought not to be impeached or questioned in any court or place out of Parliament.
420. oldal - Resolved, that it is a high infringement of the liberties and privileges of the Commons of...
xv. oldal - Remembrances for Order and Decency to be kept in the Upper House of Parliament by the Lords when His Majesty is not there...
587. oldal - An Act for the Encouragement of Learning, by vesting the Copies of printed Books in the Authors or Purchasers of such Copies during the Times therein mentioned...
90. oldal - England, in the Name and with the Privity of the Accountant General of the High Court of Chancery, to be placed to his Account there ex part e the said Company of Proprietors, to the Intent that such Money shall be applied, under the Direction and...
574. oldal - That king James the Second, having endeavoured to subvert the Constitution of the Kingdom, by breaking the original Contract between king and people, and, by the advice of Jesuits, and other wicked persons, having violated the fundamental Laws, and having withdrawn himself out of the Kingdom, has abdicated the Government, and that the Throne is thereby become vacant.
574. oldal - Princess during their lives, and the life of the survivor of them ; and that the sole and full exercise of the regal power be only in, and executed by, the said Prince of Orange, in the names of the said Prince and Princess, during their joint lives; and after their deceases, the said Crown and royal dignity...