Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
adore angels appear bear bless blest blood breath bright bring cheer child Christ crown darkness dear death delight divine dwell early earth eternal eyes face faith Father fear feel feet friends give glorious glory God's grace gracious hand happy hast head hear heart heaven heavenly holy hope hour humble HYMN infant Jesus join keep kind King land lead light live look Lord meet mind morning never night once pain peace poor praise pray prayer raise reigns rest rise round Sabbath sacred saints Saviour seek shine sing sinners sins skies song soon soul speak Spirit stand sure sweet teach teachers tears tell thank thee thine things thou thought thousand throne thy grace thy word tongue truth turn voice wonders young youth
127. oldal - COME let us join our cheerful songs With angels round the throne. Ten thousand thousand are their tongues, But all their joys are one. 2 "Worthy the Lamb that died," they cry, "To be exalted thus:" " Worthy the Lamb,
290. oldal - WAKE, my soul, stretch every nerve, •'*• And press with vigor on : A heavenly race demands thy zeal, And an immortal crown. 2 A cloud of witnesses around Hold thee in full survey : Forget the steps already trod, And onward urge thy way. 3 Tis God's all-animating voice That calls thee from on high ; 'Tis His own hand presents the prize To thine aspiring eye. 4 That prize with peerless glories bright, Which shall new lustre boast, When victors' wreaths and monarchs' gems Shall blend in common dust.
200. oldal - Reveals thy justice and thy grace. 3 Sun, moon, and stars, convey thy praise Round the whole earth, and never stand ; So, when thy truth began its race, It touched and glanced on every land.
175. oldal - Then I can smile at Satan's rage, And face a frowning world. 3. ' Let cares, like a wild deluge, come, And storms of sorrow fall ; May I but safely reach my home, My God, my heaven, my all ; — 4. ' There shall I bathe my weary soul In seas of heavenly rest ; And not a wave of trouble roll Across my peaceful breast.
251. oldal - Jesus, where'er Thy people meet, There they behold Thy mercy-seat; Where'er they seek Thee, thou art found, And every place is hallowed ground. 2 For Thou, within no walls confined, Inhabitest the humble mind ; Such ever bring Thee where they come, And going, take Thee to their home.
22. oldal - From all that dwell below the skies, Let the Creator's praise arise ; Let the Redeemer's name be sung, Through every land, by every tongue. 2. Eternal are thy mercies, Lord ; Eternal truth attends thy word : Thy praise shall sound from shore to shore, Till suns shall rise and set no more.
129. oldal - JOY to the world, the Lord is come, Let earth receive her King ; Let every heart prepare him room, And heaven and nature sing. 2 Joy to the earth, the Saviour reigns, Let men their songs employ ; While fields and floods, rocks, hills and plains Repeat the sounding joy. 3 No more let sins and sorrows grow, Nor thorns infest the ground: He comes to make his blessings flow, Far as the curse is found.
59. oldal - E there is above all others, Well deserves the name of Friend : His is love beyond a brother's, Costly, free, and knows no end : They who once His kindness prove, Find it everlasting Love.
265. oldal - Is like to that above. 2 Before our Father's throne, We pour our ardent prayers ; Our fears, our hopes, our aims are one, Our comforts and our cares. 3 We share our mutual woes, Our mutual burdens bear ; And often for each other flows The sympathizing tear.
128. oldal - Tis pleasure to our ears ; A sovereign balm for every wound, A cordial for our fears. 2 Buried in sorrow and in sin, At hell's dark door we lay ; But we arise, by grace divine, To see a heavenly day. 3 Salvation ! let the echo fly The spacious earth around ; While all the armies of the sky Conspire to raise the sound.