Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
according allow answer apostle appear appointed atonement authority believe blessings blood body called cause character Christ christian commandment concerning condemnation conduct consider consistent continually creature death Deity deny desire disposition divine doctrine duty earth effect enemies especially Essay eternal evident evil expect express faith Father flesh give given glory gospel grace hand hath heart heaven Holy Spirit honour hope human important infinite influence Jesus Jesus Christ John judgment justice justified kind language live Lord Lord's manner means Mediator mind nature never obedience object observe perfect persons pray prayer present principles profession proper prove reason receive relation religion render respect revelation righteousness sacred salvation says Scripture seek sense servants sinners sins soul speak sufferings suppose things tion true truth understand unto whilst whole wisdom worship
162. oldal - Put not your trust in princes, Nor in the son of man, in whom there is no help. His breath goeth forth, he returneth to his earth; In that very day his thoughts perish.
352. oldal - ... delivered from the power of darkness, and translated into the kingdom of God's dear Son ; as having redemption through Christ's blood, and the forgiveness of sins.
215. oldal - He took the Cup; and, when He had given thanks, He gave it to them, saying, Drink ye all of this ; for this is My Blood of the New Testament, which is shed for you and for many for the remission of sins : Do this, as oft as ye shall drink it, in remembrance of Me.
416. oldal - But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be entreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy. And the fruit of righteousness is sown in peace of them that make peace...
159. oldal - Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son.
156. oldal - Hereby know ye the Spirit of God : every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God : and every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God...
131. oldal - He alone, free among the dead, having power to lay down His life, and power to take it again...
486. oldal - God ; for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is the rewarder of them that diligently seek him.