Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
answer arms asked aunt Caxton beautiful believe better bring brought Carlisle changed child Christ colour coming course dear door Eleanor everything eyes face fear feeling felt garden gave give given glad gone half hand happy head hear heard heart hope Jesus Julia keep kind knew lady leave light live looked Lord ma'am mamma manner matter mean meet mind Miss morning mother nature never night once passed perhaps person poor Powle preach present question quiet ready reason rest Rhys ride rose round seemed seen servant showed side silent sister smile soon sort speak spoke standing stood suppose sure sweet talk tell thing thought told took turned voice walk whole window wish
151. oldal - But who am I, and what is my people, that we should be able to offer so willingly after this sort ? for all things come of thee, and of thine own have we given thee.
151. oldal - Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the Lord of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.
150. oldal - And Jacob vowed a vow, saying, If God will be with me, and will keep me in this way that I go, and will give me bread to eat, and raiment to put on, so that I come again to my father's house in peace, then shall the LORD be my God...
250. oldal - Ye call me Master and Lord: and ye say well; for so I am. If I then, your Lord and Master, have washed your feet; ye also ought to wash one another's feet. For I have given you an example, that ye should do as I have done to you.
111. oldal - WHEN I can read my title clear To mansions in the skies, I bid farewell to every fear, And wipe my weeping eyes.
207. oldal - If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him. But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed. For let not that man think that he shall receive anything of the Lord.
252. oldal - Ye who turn judgment to wormwood, and leave off righteousness in the earth, seek him that maketh the seven stars and Orion, and turneth the shadow of death into the morning, and maketh the day dark with night: that calleth for the waters of the sea, and poureth them out upon the face of the earth: The Lord is his name: that strengtheneth the spoiled against the strong, so that the spoiled shall come against the fortress.
451. oldal - For the Lord hath chosen Zion ; he hath desired it for his habitation. This is my rest for ever ; here will I dwell ; for I have desired it.