Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Abraham ancient Anschar Antichrist apostle argument Assyria Bible bishops blessing body called catholic character Christ Christian communion communion of saints Congregationalism conversion covenant deny divine doctrine earth Epistemology existence external fact faith fathers favour Gentiles give glory God's gospel grace Haggai heart heathen heaven holy human idea Israel Jehovah Jerusalem Jesus Jewish Jews John Huss king kingdom knowledge labours land light living Lord matter means ment millenarian mind moral nations nature Nineveh Novatian object Old Testament philosophy philosophy of history pope predicted present priest principles profession promised prophecy prophet Protestant question race reader reason redemption Reformation regard religion religious restoration revelation Roman Rome saints salvation Sardinia Scripture sense society soul Spirit teach temple Testament theism theory thing tion true believers true church truth unbelief unto visible church whole words worship Zerubbabel
204. oldal - And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel ; and one king shall be king to them all: and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all...
501. oldal - Christ: that we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive ; but speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even Christ...
194. oldal - Neither shall thy name any more be called Abram, but thy name shall be Abraham; for a father of man}
195. oldal - And he received the sign of circumcision, a seal of the righteousness of the faith which he had yet being uncircumcised: that he might be the father of all them that believe, though they be not circumcised...
179. oldal - But ye are come unto Mount Zion ; and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem ; and to an innumerable company of angels ; to the general assembly and church of the first-born, which are written in heaven ; and to God, the Judge of all; and to the spirits of just men made perfect...
191. oldal - For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits ; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in. And so all Israel shall be saved : as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob : For this is My covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.
366. oldal - Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times.
183. oldal - It is a light thing that thou shouldest be my servant to raise up the tribes of Jacob, and to restore the preserved of Israel: I will also give thee for a light to the Gentiles, that thou mayest be my salvation unto the end of the earth.
178. oldal - For from the rising of the sun even unto the going down of the same, my name shall be great among the gentiles, and in every place incense shall be offered unto my name, and a pure offering: for my name shall be great among the heathen, saith the Lord of hosts.