Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
antinomian Apostle Apostle Paul behold believe Bible blasphemy blessing blood brethren called child children of God Children of men Christian church cometh commandments confess corrupt creatures darkness death deceit divine doctrine duty earth enemies Epistle of James evil exhorted eyes faith Father fear flatter flesh follow folly give glorified glorious glory gospel gracious hath hear heart heaven Holy Spirit honour idolatry imputed righteousness iniquity Jesus Christ John justified kingdom kingdom of heaven knowledge labour light live means of grace mercy mind nature ness numbers obedience obey offended parent peace perfect pray prayer preached pride professing Prov receive religion repentance righ righteousness saith salvation sanctification satan Saviour scripture seek servant shalt shew sinners sins soul speak suffered swear taught testimony thee things thou tion tongue truth unto walk wicked wisdom worketh wrath yourselves
49. oldal - Not as though I had already attained, either were already perfect : but I follow after, if that I may apprehend that for which also I am apprehended of Christ Jesus.
122. oldal - Let nothing be done through strife or vainglory; but in lowliness of mind let each esteem other better than themselves. Look not every man on his own things, but every man also on the things of others.
44. oldal - Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven; but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
64. oldal - And I say unto you, My friends, Be not afraid of them that kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do. But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear : Fear Him, Which after He hath killed, hath power to cast into hell ; yea, I say unto you, Fear Him.
12. oldal - The prophet that hath a dream, let him tell a dream : and he that hath my word let him speak my word faithfully. What is the chaff to the wheat ? saith the Lord. Is not my word like as a fire ? saith the Lord ; and like a hammer that breaketh the rock in pieces ? Therefore, behold, I am against the prophets, saith the Lord, that steal my words, every one from his neighbour.
115. oldal - And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation ; to wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them, and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.
58. oldal - Forasmuch then as Christ hath suffered for us in the flesh, arm yourselves likewise with the same mind, (for he that hath suffered in the flesh, hath ceased from sin,) that he no longer should live the rest of his time in the flesh to the lusts of men, but to the will of God.
13. oldal - It shall even be as when a hungry man dreameth, and behold, he eateth ; but he awaketh, and his soul is empty: or as when a thirsty man dreameth, and behold, he drinketh ; but he awaketh, and behold, he is faint, and his soul hath appetite : so shall the multitude of all the nations be, that fight against mount Zion.