The Second Exodus; Or, Reflections on the Prophecies: Relating to the Rise, - Fall, - and Perdition of the Great Roman Beast of the 1260 Years and His Last Head, and Their Connection with the Long Captivity and Approaching Restoration of the Jews ...
Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
The Second Exodus; Or, Reflections on the Prophecies: Relating to the Rise ...
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2019
alludes amongst ancient angel apostacy appears authority Babylon beast become blood called cause Christ christian church continue corrupt Daniel darkness death described destroyed destruction divine doctrine earth effect empire express faith fall false feet figurative fire give given glory God's gospel hand hath head heaven holy horns idea idolatry iron Isai Isaiah Israel jews judgments king kingdom land light Lord manner marks means ment mystical nature object occasion original papal pass period persecution plagues pope popery popish present prophecy prophet Providence reason received religion represented Roman Roman empire Rome saints says scripture Sect seems sense seven spirit St John stand stone strength strong success sword taken thee things thou tion true truth universal unto whole wicked witnesses worship
147. oldal - And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image ; these both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.
515. oldal - I beheld then because of the voice of the great words which the horn spake I beheld even till the beast was slain, and his body destroyed, and "given to the burning flame.
43. oldal - And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever, and they have no rest day nor night who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.
459. oldal - I will go before thee, and make the crooked places straight : I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron : and I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the Lord, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel.
191. oldal - The LORD hath made all things for himself: yea, even the wicked for the day of evil.
339. oldal - These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.
207. oldal - And they shall go forth, and look upon the carcases of the men that have transgressed against me: for their worm shall not die, neither shall their fire be quenched: and they shall be an abhorring unto all flesh.
291. oldal - These things hast thou done, and I kept silence ; Thou thoughtest that I was altogether such an one as thyself : But I will reprove thee, and set them in order before thine eyes.
244. oldal - O fools, and slow of heart to believe all that the prophets have spoken: ought not Christ to have suffered these things, and to enter into his glory ? And beginning at Moses, and all the prophets, he expounded unto them in all the Scriptures the things concerning himself.