Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
already ancient angel Apoc Apocalypse Apostles army authority beast beginning Bishop blood called century chapter chief Christ Christianity Church close command corruption crown death Divine doctrine earth Emperor empire England established Europe evil express eyes faith fall final fire followed four France French give given glory Gospel hand hath head heaven holy honour human hundred idolatry influence Inquisition INTERPRETATION Italy John king kingdom living looked Lord mark mind nature original Paganism Papacy Papal period persecution Pope Popery prediction presence priest prophecy prophetic punishment rank received religion Roman Rome ruin saints saying Scriptures Seals seven Spain spirit succession suffering sword temple things third thou thousand throne tion triumph true Trumpets universal unto Vials vision voice whole worship write
89. oldal - And the shapes of the locusts were like unto horses prepared unto battle ; and on their heads were as it were crowns like gold, and their faces were as the faces of men. 8. And they had hair as the hair of women, and their teeth were as the teeth of lions. 9. And they had breastplates, as it were breastplates of iron; and the sound of their wings was as the sound of chariots of many horses running to battle.
189. oldal - Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city. 15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers. and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.
225. oldal - And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo, a black horse ; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand. 6 And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny ; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.
187. oldal - And the foundations of the wall of the city were garnished with all manner of precious stones ; the first foundation was jasper ; the second, sapphire ; the third, a chalcedony; the fourth, an emerald ; the fifth, sardonyx ; the sixth, sardius ; the seventh, chrysolite ; the eighth, beryl ; the ninth, a topaz ; the tenth, a chrysoprasus ; the eleventh, a jacinth ; the twelfth, an amethyst.
38. oldal - To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it.
302. oldal - And unto Adam he said, Because thou hast hearkened unto the voice of thy wife, and hast eaten of the tree, of which I commanded thee, saying, Thou shalt not eat of it: cursed is the ground for thy sake; in sorrow shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life; thorns also and thistles shall it bring forth to thee; and thou shalt eat the herb of the field.
87. oldal - And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.
139. oldal - And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.
78. oldal - And the second angel poured out his vial upon the sea ; and it became as the blood of a dead man; and every living soul died in the sea.