Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Aaron according Acts altar answered Assyria behold blessed blood brethren bring brother brought burnt called cause CHAPTER children of Israel commanded congregation daughter David death delivered destroy Deut earth Egypt evil eyes face families father field fire five gate gave give given gold hand hath head heard heart heaven holy hundred inheritance Jacob Jerusalem Josh Joshua Judah Judg king king's land Levites LORD LORD thy Matt month Moses mount offering pass peace Philistines pray priest Prov reign Samuel Saul saying sent servants serve seven side sight silver Solomon sons soul speak stones tabernacle thee thereof thine thing thou hast thou shalt thousand took tribe turned twenty unto unto the LORD wife
287. oldal - And David said unto Saul, Thy servant kept his father's sheep, and there came a lion and a bear, and took a lamb out of the flock. And I went out after him, and smote him, and delivered it out of his mouth : and when he arose against me, I caught him by his beard, and smote him, and slew him. 36 Thy servant slew both the lion and the bear ; and this uncircumcised Philistine shall be as one of them, seeing he hath defied the armies of the living God.
357. oldal - I have been very jealous for the LORD God of hosts : because the children of Israel have forsaken thy covenant, thrown down thine altars, and slain thy prophets with the sword; and I, even I only, am left ; and they seek my life to take it away.
73. oldal - But Moses' hands were heavy ; and they took a stone, and put it under- him, and he sat thereon; and Aaron and Hur stayed up his hands, the one on the one side, and the other on the other side; and his hands were steady until the going down of the sun. And Joshua discomfited Amalek and his people with the edge of the sword.
23. oldal - And Abraham rose up early in the morning, and saddled his ass, and took two of his young men with him, and Isaac his son, and clave the wood for the burnt offering, and rose up, and went unto the place of which God had told him.
69. oldal - And the LORD went before them by day in a pillar of a cloud, to lead them the way; and by night in a pillar of fire, to give them light; to go by day and night...
287. oldal - Therefore David ran, and stood upon the Philistine, and took his sword, and drew it out of the sheath thereof, and slew him, and cut off his head therewith. And when the Philistines saw their champion was dead, they fled.
207. oldal - The secret things belong unto the LORD our God: but those things which are revealed belong unto us and to our children for ever, that we may do all the words of this law.
313. oldal - And there came a traveller unto the rich man, and he spared to take of his own flock and of his own herd, to dress for the wayfaring man that was come unto him; but took the poor man's lamb...
198. oldal - If a bird's nest chance to be before thee in the way in any tree, or on the ground, whether they be young ones, or eggs, and the dam sitting upon the young, or upon the eggs, thou shalt not take the dam with the young...