Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able Abraham according Acts Adam afford angel answered apostles behold believe blessed blood body born bring called Christian command complete condition Creator David dead death devil earth eternal evil eyes faith Father flesh fruit Garden gave give given glorious glory hand hast hath heard heart heaven Holy Holy Ghost infinite Israel Jerusalem Jesus Christ John king kingdom knowledge Lamb land light living Lord God Lord Jesus Man's manner Matt mind Moses natural needs offered pass passover peace perfect Peter preach prepared present priests provisions receive revelation righteousness saith salvation Satan saved say unto seed seen sent serpent sins soul Spirit statement suffer supply thee things thou shalt throne tion took tree true unto voice whole wife witness woman written
279. oldal - And they sing the song of Moses the servant of God, and the song of the Lamb, saying, Great and marvellous are thy works, Lord God Almighty ; just and true are thy ways, thou King of saints.
226. oldal - And they, continuing daily with one accord in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house, did eat their meat with gladness and singleness of heart, 47 Praising God, and having favour with all the people. And the Lord added to the church daily such as should be saved.
171. oldal - Be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom ye crucified, whom God raised from the dead, even by him doth this man stand here before you whole.
87. oldal - Jesus saith unto him, Thou hast said: nevertheless I say unto you, Hereafter shall ye see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven.
156. oldal - But, while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord, appeared unto him, in a dream, saying, " Joseph, thou son of David, fear not, to take unto " thee Mary thy wife : for, that, which is conceived in her, is
160. oldal - And he came to Nazareth, where he had been brought up: and, as his custom was, he went into the synagogue on the sabbath day, and stood up for to read.
105. oldal - Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked...
85. oldal - Word of life, 2 for the life was manifested, and we have seen it, and bear witness, and shew unto you that eternal life, which was with the Father, and was manifested unto us, 3 that which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ.
283. oldal - In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.