Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
acquire action admiration affections allowed appear application attention beauty become better bring brought called cause character Christ Christian consider continually conversation correct corruption danger Divine doctrine duty early error evil excellence excite exercise expression faith fashion faults feel female furnish give Gospel grow habit hand happiness heart holy human idea important indulgence instances instruction interesting judgment kind knowledge labour ladies laws lead less lively look manners means mind moral nature never object observed once perhaps period persons pleasure practice prayer present principle produce reason receive religion religious respect Scripture sense society sometimes sort spirit talents taste temper thing thought tion true truth turn understanding vanity virtue whole wish woman women worldly young youth
399. oldal - Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple : and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them. They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat. For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters : and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.
113. oldal - For behold this selfsame thing, that ye sorrowed after a godly sort, what carefulness it wrought in you, yea, what clearing of yourselves, yea, what indignation, yea, what fear, yea, what vehement desire, yea, what zeal, yea, what revenge ! In all things ye have approved yourselves to be clear in this matter.
429. oldal - O that they were wise, that they understood this, that they would consider their latter end!
125. oldal - ... according to the deeds done in the body, whether they be good or whether they be evil...
396. oldal - And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true ; and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life.
395. oldal - man that he should be clean ? And he that is born of a woman, " that he should be righteous ? Behold he putteth no trust in his " saints ; yea the heavens are not clean in his sight.
405. oldal - As I live, saith the Lord, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked; but that the wicked turn from his way and live, turn ye, turn ye, from your evil ways; for why will ye die?
430. oldal - Behold, I cry out of wrong, but I am not heard : I cry aloud, but there is no judgment.
397. oldal - Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be. So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.