Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Ada Cambridge Angel band Angels arms babe Back—and leave beauty behold blessed blest bliss bloom bosom boy's sake breath bright brow cease thy weeping cherub Christ clasp crown dark darling died dead dear death Dost dream dreary dwell earth earthly evermore eyes face faded faint fair Faith fall Father flowers fold gloom glorious glory God's golden grace grave hand happy happy band harp hath head hear heart Heaven holy hope Hush Jesus kiss Lamb life's light lilies lips little hour lonely look Lord Luigi morning mourn murmured ne'er neath never night our darling nought now,—for o'er pain perfect bliss pray prayer pure rapture rest roses Saviour seraph shadow shine silent sing sleep smile snowdrop soft sorrow soul spirit sweet mother tears thee thine thou art Thou hast Thy breast to-day Twas Twill voice wait watch weary words
125. oldal - THERE is no flock, however watched and tended, But one dead lamb is there! There is no fireside, howsoe'er defended, But has one vacant chair ! The air is full of farewells to the dying, And mournings for the dead ; The heart of Rachel, for her children crying, Will not be comforted ! Let us be patient!
35. oldal - Have nought but the bearded grain ? Though the breath of these flowers is sweet to me, I will give them all back again." He gazed at the flowers with tearful eyes, He kissed their drooping leaves ; It was for the Lord of Paradise " My Lord has need of these flowerets gay," The Reaper said, and smiled ; " Dear tokens of the earth are they, Where he was once a child.
65. oldal - A little elbow leans upon your knee, Your tired knee that has so much to bear; A child's dear eyes are looking lovingly From underneath a thatch of tangled hair. Perhaps you do not heed the velvet touch Of warm, moist fingers, folding yours so tight; You do not prize this blessing overmuch, You almost are too tired to pray to-night. But it is blessedness! A year ago I did not see it as I do to-day, We are so dull and thankless; and too slow To catch the sunshine till it slips away. And now it seems...
31. oldal - I cannot tell what form is his, what looks he weareth now, Nor guess how bright a glory crowns his shining seraph brow. The thoughts that fill his sinless soul, the bliss which he doth feel, Are numbered with the secret things which God will not reveal.
12. oldal - AROUND the throne of God in heaven Thousands of children stand ; Children whose sins are all forgiven, A holy, happy band, Singing, glory, glory, glory.
9. oldal - Master has come over Jordan," -*- Said Hannah the mother one day ; " He is healing the people who throng Him, With a touch of His finger, they say. " And now I shall carry the children, Little Rachel, and Samuel, and John, I shall carry the baby Esther, For the LORD to look upon.
11. oldal - with children like these ? Seest not how, from morning till evening, He teacheth, and healeth disease?' "Then Christ said, ' Forbid not the children ; Permit them to come unto me...
35. oldal - I have nought that is fair?" saith he ; " Have nought but the bearded grain ? Though the breath of these flowers is sweet to me, I will give them all back again.
19. oldal - If we knew the baby fingers Pressed against the window pane Would be cold and stiff to-morrow — Never trouble us again — Would the bright eyes of our darling Catch the frown upon our brow ? Would the print of rosy fingers Vex us then as they do now...