Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able annual appear appointed assistance attended Bishop blessing Board body called cause character charge Christ Christian Church clergy committee confirmed congregation consider continued Convention course death desire diocess divine duty effect Episcopal established eyes faith feel formed friends funds give given Gospel grace hands heart held holy hope important increased institution interest Jesus John king knowledge labours late live Lord means meeting ment mind minister Missionary morning nature never object once parish passed performed persons pray prayer preached present principles Protestant received religion respectable Right School seemed sermon Society soon soul spirit standing Sunday thing thought tion Trustees truth United visited whole zeal
51. oldal - Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy : when I fall, I shall arise ; when I sit in darkness, the LORD shall be a light unto me.
152. oldal - Keep innocency, and take heed unto the thing that is right : for that shall bring a man peace at the last.
105. oldal - The voice of the Lord maketh the hinds to calve, and discovereth the forests: and in his temple doth every one speak of his glory.
307. oldal - ... but speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even Christ : From whom the whole body fitly joined together, and compacted by that which every joint supplieth, according to the effectual working in the measure of every part, maketh increase of the body, unto the edifying of itself in love.
341. oldal - Our gracious King, we present you with this Book, the most valuable thing that this world affords. Here is Wisdom. This is the Royal Law. These are the Lively Oracles of GOD.
96. oldal - ... upward, while we commended her soul to God. From three to four the silver cord was loosing, and the wheel breaking at the cistern ; and then, without any struggle, or sigh, or groan, the soul was set at liberty. We stood round the bed, and fulfilled her last request, uttered a little before she lost her speech : " Children, as soon as I am released, sing a psalm of praise to God.
74. oldal - Deliver me not over unto the will of mine enemies: for false witnesses are risen up against me, and such as breathe out cruelty.
340. oldal - Whom all holy desires, all good counsels, and all just works do proceed; Give unto Thy servants that peace which the world cannot give; that both our hearts may be set to obey Thy commandments, and also that by Thee we being defended from the fear of our enemies may pass our time in rest and quietness; through the merits of Jesus Christ our Saviour.