Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
againſt alſo amongſt ancient Angel anſwer Apoſtles appeared authority becauſe believe better called cauſe Chriſt Chriſtians concerning conſidered death diſciples diſcourſes divine doctrine Emperors eſtabliſhed evidence evil falſe Father favour firſt Gentiles give given Gods Goſpel Grotius hath himſelf honour human Jeſus Jews John judge king kingdom laws learned leſs lived Lord manner means Meſſias mind miracles morality moſt muſt nature never notions objection obſerved offended offered opinion Pagans perform perſons probably proof prophecies prophets puniſhment quam quod reaſon receive rejected religion remarkable Romans ſaid ſame ſays ſeems ſenſe ſeveral ſhall ſhould ſome ſpeak ſtate ſubject ſuch ſufferings ſuppoſe taught temple Teſtament teſtimony themſelves theſe things thoſe thought true truth uſe virtue worſhip writers wrought και
138. oldal - The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid ; and the calf and the young lion and the failing together ; and a little child shall lead them.
271. oldal - ... according to what he hath, and not according to what he hath not.
137. oldal - For from the rising of the sun even unto the going down of the same my name shall be great among the Gentiles; and in every place incense shall be offered unto my name, and a pure offering: for my name shall be great among the heathen, saith the Lord of hosts.
136. oldal - Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem.
132. oldal - ... p. 327. Though the Apostles have affirmed the exaltation of the Saviour to the government of the universe, in every variety of form which language can supply ; though he himself declared that all power was given to him in heaven and in earth, his possession of external authority is unblushingly asserted to be an unscriptural tenet.
20. oldal - In all their affliction he was afflicted, and the angel of his presence saved them : in his love, and in his pity, he redeemed them, and he bare them, and carried them all the days of old.
107. oldal - Hath a nation changed their gods, which are yet no gods ? but my people have changed their glory for that which doth not profit.
194. oldal - I speak not of you all : I know whom I have chosen: but that the scripture may be fulfilled, He that eateth bread with me hath lifted up his heel against me. 19 Now I tell you before it come, that, when it is come to pass, ye may believe that I am he.
116. oldal - your calling, how that not many wife " men after the flefh, not many mighty, " not many noble are called. But God hath " chofen the foolifh things of the world, to " confound the wife; and God hath chofen " the weak things of the world, to confound " the things which are mighty ; and bafe " things of the world, and things which " are defpifed, hath God chofen, yea, and VOL.