Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Universalism: A Modern Invention, and Not According to Godliness
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2019
according to godliness admit ancient Apostles argument assert Ballou believed better body called certainly chapter character Christ churches common contained conversion death doctrine earth effects embraced error eternal evidence extracts fact false fathers fear fire forms future punishment Gehenna give happy heart heaven hell Hinnom hundred influence interpretation Jerusalem Jews John judgment known land language lived meaning meant meet ment mind minister modern Universalists moral never once opinions opposed Paul Pharisees prayer preaching present primitive Christians prove question reader reason receive reference relation religion religious remark respecting resurrection reviewer revivals Sabbath Savior says scriptures sect seen sense soul spirit suppose Targum taught teach Testament testimony thing tion trines true truth Universalism unto valley versalists whole wicked writings written
78. oldal - For the time past of our life may suffice us to have wrought the will of the Gentiles, when we walked in lasciviousness, lusts, excess of wine, revellings, banquetings, and abominable idolatries...
18. oldal - And I say unto you, My friends, Be not afraid of them that kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do. But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear : Fear Him, Which after He hath killed, hath power to cast into hell ; yea, I say unto you, Fear Him.
17. oldal - And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee : for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.
142. oldal - And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off : it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched : 44 Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.
77. oldal - Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God ? Be not deceived : neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God. And such were some of you : but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.
140. oldal - Therefore, behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that it shall no more be called Tophet, nor the valley of the son of Hinnom, but the valley of Slaughter ; for they shall bury in Tophet, • till there be no place.
38. oldal - Marvel not at this : for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice ; and come forth ; they that have done good, to the resurrection of life ; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.
28. oldal - Jesus saith unto her, Thy brother shall rise again. Martha saith unto him, I know that he shall rise again in the resurrection at the last day.