Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
answer bear become begin believe better Bible blessed body brethren bring brought called child Christ Christian Church coming danger death doctrine earth enemies evil eyes faith Father fear feel follow gifts give given glory God's Gospel grace grow hand happiness hear heart heaven heavenly Holy hope Jesus Jesus Christ keep kind king knowledge lead less light living look Lord matter means mind nature never offer ourselves pains pardon peace perhaps persons poor practical pray prayer promise question reason receive repentance rest riches righteousness sake Saviour sense SERMON shew sinner sins soul speak Spirit St Paul strength sufferings sure teach tell thee things thou thought tree true trust truth turn unless walk whole wisdom wise wish
30. oldal - I die: * remove far from me vanity and lies: give me neither poverty nor riches; feed me with food convenient for me: * lest I be full, and deny thee, and say, "Who is the Lord?" or lest I be poor, and steal, and take the name of my God in vain.
322. oldal - And if ye lend to them of whom ye hope to receive, what thank have ye? for sinners also lend to sinners, to receive as much again.
259. oldal - What shall we then say to these things ? If God be for us, who can be against us ? He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things ? Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect ? It is God that justifieth.
113. oldal - Yea, and if I be offered upon the sacrifice and service of your faith, I joy and rejoice with you all.
422. oldal - And yet if I judge, my judgment is true: for I am not alone, but I and the Father that sent me.
408. oldal - And when they had received it, they murmured against the good man of the house, saying, These last have wrought but one hour, and thou hast made them equal unto us, which have borne the burden and heat of the day.
236. oldal - Ah sinful nation, a people laden with iniquity, a seed of evildoers, children that are corrupters ! They have forsaken the Lord, they have provoked the Holy One of Israel unto anger; they are gone away backward.
235. oldal - HEAR, O heavens, and give ear, O earth: For the Lord hath spoken, I have nourished and brought up children, And they have rebelled against me. The ox knoweth his owner, And the ass his master's crib: But Israel doth not know, My people doth not consider.